Lurches' Off the Leash at last, Southcoast Bake-off, (PART 2) Sunday 4th July (PO19)

Go for it Ward. 

If my Bardo actually gets back from Germany in time (sat with UPS in Germany nearly 5 bloody weeks now) then the 401 will only be running an RB250/A&R P77Mg and be good to see how good the mm stage in my 80s Cambridge C50 is compared to a good stand-alone mm stage. Could even get my MFA SUT plumbed into the 834 to see what happens. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi jules i’m the second owner of the z having bought it in the latter part of last year, it’s a one-off three armed z, the previous owner had it specially commissioned by Simon yorke many moons a

Great stuff looking forward to the 4/7/21 so far the equipment I’ll bringing along with me my belt driven tt -  (Simon Yorke Designs Zarathustra - S44 special) My preamp - B.A.T. Vk5

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

Go for it Ward. 

If my Bardo actually gets back from Germany in time (sat with UPS in Germany nearly 5 bloody weeks now) then the 401 will only be running an RB250/A&R P77Mg and be good to see how good the mm stage in my 80s Cambridge C50 is compared to a good stand-alone mm stage. Could even get my MFA SUT plumbed into the 834 to see what happens. 

Will do then, it will also be an interesting comparison between the Graham Slee Elevator and your SUT allowing for the fact that the Slee has extensive switching for correct loading.