Thinking of changing my Luxman DAC... only about a year old, in perfect condition with mains lead and original box/packing... RRP £4,000 would be asking for £2200 ono.

PM me if interested.

cheers

Mac

Edited by Bazzer
  • Like 1

Edited by TheFlash

Absolutely tremendous DAC! I love mine and have owned it about 7 years now.

• Like 1

Most of us know Mac and a genuine chap he is. Due to some circumstances at this time, he is unable to get assistance to upload a photo. £2200 is an absolute bargain for this DAC so deal with Mac with utmost confidence. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, radiant red said:

Most of us know Mac and a genuine chap he is. Due to some circumstances at this time, he is unable to get assistance to upload a photo. £2200 is an absolute bargain for this DAC so deal with Mac with utmost confidence. 

I know that now but didn't. I was trying to help.

It's a cracking DAC, good luck wth your sale @whitehart.

• Like 2

:D  ah we knew you were trying to help, i am sure its much appreciated 

Edited by hifinutt
  • Like 2

And they look superb. GLWTS.

image.thumb.png.3ddb1169041c3af9604200c9f26c85ef.png

• Like 4
1 hour ago, George 47 said:

And they look superb. GLWTS.

image.thumb.png.3ddb1169041c3af9604200c9f26c85ef.png

I know he is only selling it to fund a new Accuphase amp. I’d love this but I’ve spent out now sadly 

• Like 1

Thanks all guys.

It's actually an Accuphase CD DAC the DP430 which is on sale at a couple of dealers and I was hoping they might take the Lux in part ex, but they're not keen.

Mac

i am sure this will sell fast , its a bargain 

I’m probably demonstrating unrivalled levels of muppetry here but my Oppo 203 destructions specifically say:

Due to copyright restrictions, SACD audio cannot be sent through the coaxial or optical
 digital audio output. To listen to SACDs, please use the HDMI or analog audio connections.

So what other source(s) provide DSD files in the first place? Kick my arse if this is the wrong place to ask but I’m giving serious consideration to how well it will shake hands with my 507 II...

I’m probably demonstrating unrivalled levels of muppetry here but my Oppo 203 destructions specifically say:
 Due to copyright restrictions, SACD audio cannot be sent through the coaxial or optical
 digital audio output. To listen to SACDs, please use the HDMI or analog audio connections.

So what other source(s) provide DSD files in the first place? Kick my arse if this is the wrong place to ask but I’m giving serious consideration to how well it will shake hands with my 507 II...
DSD Files via USB I presume.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

USB = PCM 384kHz/32bit and DSD 5.64 MHz

CoAx/Opt/AES = PCM 192kHz/24bit

Edited by Amber Audio
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, Tazman46 said:

Apologies, but I'm not the man to ask anything too complicated, so hopefully one of the other wonderful wammers can enlighten you.

Mac