I’m pretty sure that when I woke up this morning and logged into the Wam, the layout of the pages, the font and presentation are different?

Am I imagining this? 😊

Are there new features I should learn about?   

You’re not imagining this, Paul. The site was down for maintenance earlier today.

’troll

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

You’re not imagining this, Paul. The site was down for maintenance earlier today.

’troll

I notice we are now a public Linn Club

It looks like they still need to tweak a few things...at least on my Android Opera browser. The elements for this reply box are not sorted either. The user photos are instantiating over other elements. Oh and the headers at the very top are not showing up, so I can't see pm's or mentions. I do like the bolder overall design, and I like the font too. 

Edited by Jail4CEOs2
54 minutes ago, Paulssurround said:

I notice we are now a public Linn Club

You always were.

• Like 1

Why not just shorten it to

The Linn Pub

😉

• Like 3

Having had the chance to play around with the newly updated Wam, I am really enjoying the new features, the new look, and especially the faster speed 

I've lost the 'notification' hamburger that used to live top right when viewed on a Macbook running Safari. It may be residing somewhere else, but if it is then I haven't found it yet! My "Like" tile has taken on proportions more relevant to those I would expect if I had requested help for the visually impaired (ie it' a bit big)!

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Have you noticed the missing “edit” facility in some browsers?

’troll

Yes, I was able to edit past posts, but I don’t see the edit button at the moment?

I’m sure I edited something the other day since the update

I use Safari for my searches

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Have you noticed the missing “edit” facility in some browsers?

’troll

Yes, I've noticed that using Safari. Not all the time as I used the 'edit' button yesterday. It was located in a dropdown menu to the top right of the text I wanted to edit. It's not there today.

Yes, that’s my observation too. On IOS, I’ve tried safari, Firefox, chrome and opera all with the same result.

’troll

On the MacBookPro I'm using Safari 12.0.2 and I have none of the information that usually appears above the "Wam" banner - and to edit function.

On the iMac I still have all of the information above the banner (e.g. my username) - not sure about edit as I was just looking quickly. I also didn't check the version of Safari running on the iMac - but I will when I switch back on (Tomorrow). So, on the iMac I can see 'notifications', 'mailbox' etc. but not on this MBP.

39 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Yes, that’s my observation too. On IOS, I’ve tried safari, Firefox, chrome and opera all with the same result.

’troll

Kind of annoying. Since English is not my native language I’m using Edit quite frequently. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

’troll

Windows 10, Edge browser here; "Edit" has also gone AWOL today. Everything else seems to be pretty much as-was (although it is noticeably quicker).