• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone,  Well I'm a complete newbie to this but if there is a room available for me then I'm prepared to give it a go and see what all the fuss is about 😁. I've filled in the spreadsheet and

I've read this thread with interest, my only experience exhibiting at Scalford was when Alex and I did the cheap as chips challenge room a few years back, basically each of us came up with a system (

My experience of Scalford and Kegworth is that it remains one of the best hifi days out in the year, if not THE best. It has always relied on the goodwill of exhibitors and always will: taking thousan

Posted Images

Are we starting a new spreadsheet etc

provisionally room 117 for us

As it’s now potentially two nights, do we need to pay extra for the second night or does the original amount paid for last year’s show now cover both nights?

Note, I don’t mind either way - just checking!

Big!! (well long and narrow actually) Room pleeeeaaaase. 

Corridor for :rofl:John it is then 

• Haha 4

Are we still doing the Charity record cleaning service?

kindest regards Julian

• Like 1
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, bigrod said:

Are we still doing the Charity record cleaning service?

kindest regards Julian

I'm planning a bumper two day show but please wait for all the details coming shortly.

Myself and Diane live 20 min from Kegworth  J 26 of the M1

We have 2 double rooms spare and a twin room if anyone wants to split their journey on the Friday if they are coming a long way

...You then have a lie in and be nice and fresh for the show on Saturday 

Kindest regards Julian

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I am out sob,sob. I cannot do that weekend Friday 1 Oct I should be coming back from holidays, Saturday I am going to the ballet, Sunday I will be crying knowing the I have missed the show. Oh well next year

Jessica xx

• Sad 3
46 minutes ago, Jessica_k said:

I am out sob,sob. I cannot do that weekend Friday 1 Oct I should be coming back from holidays, Saturday I am going to the ballet, Sunday I will be crying knowing the I have missed the show. Oh well next year

Jessica xx

That is a real shame, you will be missed. We can easily arrange men in tights at the show tho, and you will see moves near the bar that no professional ballet dancer could ever match :D

• Haha 7

I have to work this weekend so I can’t help run record cleaning room or exhibit. Absolutely gutted. :(

Is the Wam show 2022 going to be March again?

Edited by Spider

Well I have paid and will be coming as per the original plan . I presume that the payment already made will cover Saturday and Sunday but I will come down on the Friday night so need to book and pay for a room for that . Appreciate there is still much to be done and it is too early for that but just getting my request in early . If I need to confirm by PM just let me know .

If we can't go in October,  will the room (money) be carried over till next March,  or will it be best to refund and start afresh?

Is this an extra-ordinary show and intentions to return to traditional March 1 show a year?