Refund from last year?

I pretty sure I have to work that weekend so I’m gutted to not be able to attend or exhibit.

I hope the show isn’t moving to first weekend in October every year as I always have to work this weekend.

If I understand things rightly there are refunds available from last year. If that is right how do I claim that refund?

Absolutely gutted I’m going to miss the show, 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

• Like 1

As always payments were made to Peter so if you want a refund PM Peter with details .

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, bencat said:

As always payments were made to Peter so if you want a refund PM Peter with details .

Did you get my PM Andrew

i don’t know who’s getting messages and who isn’t at the moment..But the forum is improving all the time 

kindest regards Julian

• 1 month later...
On 30/03/2021 at 22:18, Spider said:

I pretty sure I have to work that weekend so I’m gutted to not be able to attend or exhibit.

I hope the show isn’t moving to first weekend in October every year as I always have to work this weekend.

If I understand things rightly there are refunds available from last year. If that is right how do I claim that refund?

Absolutely gutted I’m going to miss the show, 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

Just double checked and its the wife's birthday that weekend and we are already booked to be away...Gutted, because as a number of us, I have loads of new kit to show off...Hope next March is still on? I will PM Peter.  :wall:

• 1 month later...

Sorry Andrew has nothing to do with the show other than having a room and being a very keen supporter . As my post said Peter owns the Wam Forum and organises the Wam Show . Send Peter a PM with what you need.

• 3 months later...

With the cancellation of the Oct show I would also like a refund ASAP.

Who do I contact regarding this please?

is it still peter?

I have had to refund on a large international event due to Covid as I felt 2 years was too long to hold onto other people’s money and in this case I feel the same.

2019 would have been my first go at the the show and this request is not easy.

best to all

15 minutes ago, Stephen Willis said:

With the cancellation of the Oct show I would also like a refund ASAP.

Who do I contact regarding this please?

is it still peter?

I have had to refund on a large international event due to Covid as I felt 2 years was too long to hold onto other people’s money and in this case I feel the same.

2019 would have been my first go at the the show and this request is not easy.

best to all

Peter is no longer anything to do with the forum. Any requests for refunds should be directed to the new Admin, @Roo.

• Like 1

Pm also sent for a refund 

• Like 1

I’m willing to carry my payment over until next year …can dig out my records if you need it Roo due to incomplete information 

Roo I am also willing to carry my payment on but think mine is also from 2020 so let me know if you need any further information .

Sorry thinking about it the payment was probably 2019 the same as @Lurch so as I above let me know if you need any further information to trace the payments and of course if any additional payment is going to be needed.

Edited by bencat

Hi Roo,

Welcome on board and best wishes to your Mum for a fast recovery.

With the proposal to return the show to Sat & Sun format, I'm hoping you'll re-invigorate attendance by exhibitors who will feel more like invested participants rather than solely as income generators.  As such my payment from 2020 can roll forward to March 2022.

Good luck with sorting out the situation, I wish you well.

Edited by sunbeamgls
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Another carry over here from 2020, it's great actually as no need to find ££s for 2022. Just beer money.

Edited by Lurch
Correct Wrong event payment year

5 hours ago, sunbeamgls said:

With the proposal to return the show to Sat & Sun format, I'm hoping you'll re-invigorate attendance by exhibitors who will feel more like invested participants rather than solely as income generators. 

Definitely THIS. 

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post