Watch This Video To Get Better Sound Quality?

I don’t want to plant any ideas in your head, but John Darko created this video to help you get better rooted in obtaining improvements to your sound quality 

‘You could say he is helping us turn over a new leaf, and this all stems from his personal experiences with treating his room.

You may find that your sound quality improvement is so profound, the sound stage just blossoms.

‘There are a variety of ways this can be achieved, but you’ll just have to watch the video to gain a deeper understanding of succulents versus cactus.

‘Thank you to Tendaberry for passing on this video

• Haha 3

That was bloomin’ great (despite being a day late)

I twigged what was going on about a minute and a half into the video when he said he was going to cut back a smaller leaf that was growing amongst the larger ones because it was allowing the bass to leak into the mid-range.

I like the look of those Wilson Tune Tots. Very lush. Will do some reading about those.

Edited by Music At Home
  • Like 1

I really enjoyed the video, and was surprised he could keep a straight face throughout the video.

‘That said, I have read that house plants can act as effective diffusers for sound quality in a room.

I have house plants near my speakers for that reason, but also placed them to blend the speakers into the room, as per photos

‘I have heard those Wilson speakers, and they are very expensive. Sound quality was very good, but seemed quite bass shy.

B6945BA8-829C-4672-BCCA-B10E0C167EF9.jpeg

CDF24752-CA5B-4725-B6EB-B953566A302C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I thought this thread was going to flourish more than it has

My research into those Wilson speakers lasted about 5 mins after realising they cost £11,500 over here. £2,500 for the matching stands. £350 for a pair of grills, or £600 for a pair of matching metal rings to hide the fixings on the bass mid-driver.

Edited by Music At Home
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Music At Home said:

It hasn’t taken root yet, but I am hopeful that people will embrace the importance of the information presented in the video.

‘I am going to be spending much more time checking the humidity of the plant’s 🪴  soil, before I play any music 

3 minutes ago, Nrwatson said:

A bit prickly for me

You would do well to invest in a house full of succulents and ferns then?

That’s a bit over the top Paul you need to water it down a bit

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Nrwatson said:

That’s a bit over the top Paul you need to water it down a bit

When it rains, it pours.  

Im just trying to twig my system so it sounds better

52 minutes ago, Music At Home said:

My research into those Wilson speakers lasted about 5 mins after realising they cost £11,500 over here. £2,500 for the matching stands. £350 for a pair of grills, or £600 for a pair of matching metal rings to hide the fixings on the bass mid-driver.

Yes, quite expensive indeed. I think they are getting close to a pair of Akudoriks with the integrated amplification stands

‘I was not able to compare them to Akudoriks directly, but prefer my Akudoriks 

Edited by Paulssurround
On 02/04/2021 at 09:24, Paulssurround said:

‘I was not able to compare them to Akudoriks directly, but prefer my Akudoriks 

Would it be fair to say 'I Was not able to compare them to Akudoriks directly, but prefer my Akudoriks indirectly'? :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Craigas said:

Would it be fair to say 'I Was not able to compare them to Akudoriks directly, but prefer my Akudoriks indirectly'? :)

Yes, you are correct.

I should have said, I did not have a chance to listen to the Wilson’s and the Akudoriks side by side, but played a number of tunes on the Wilson’s that I normally play on my Akudoriks. I prefer my Akudoriks. 😊

• Like 1