Linn Account login?

Rudi64

Hi,

This morning i wanted to make some changes to Space, but when i click my account i been re-directed to the official Linn webpage and can not enter my account.

Anyone notice this also? 

EDIT. Seems to be offline for a while but it's back now..

Edited by Rudi64

Had the same problem and found a link somewhere at the bottom of the page somewhere. Still very confusing to find. 

I noticed also this.. i made a new calculation at Space from my reference settings without changing anything, just hit the button and made the calculation, when comparing then both there seems a lot of bass missing at the new calculation and not little..very oddO.o 

Yes! I did the same and my bass is ---------gone! 

Also unable to save volume offsets. 

Edit: Currently running No Space and it's a LOT better than with, never thought I'd be in that camp!

Edited by Clavius

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Clavius said:

Yes! I did the same and my bass is ---------gone! 

Also unable to save volume offsets. 

Edit: Currently running No Space and it's a LOT better than with, never thought I'd be in that camp!

Thanks for the comfirmation! i'm glad its not the dsm that went wrong..

Edited by Rudi64

I am having a problem logging into my account as well. 

My system works in stereo and surround, but it sounds poorly, and I suspect that SO is not turned on. I have no access to SO, or any ability to adjust any settings

‘I go to the Linn Account Login page, enter my details and then get the page that allows me to Manage My System. So I am already logged in to get to that page. It seems to want me to Login again, even though I am already logged in 😳

‘Then the screen below shows up, directing me to login through Kazoo. I have not been able to find where to login through Kazoo? I have found the settings page in Kazoo on my iPad, but have not found any place to login through Kazoo

I spoke with Jail4CEO’s last night and he mentioned double authentication, but I can’t find the login page for Kazoo. I can’t find this login on my iPad, iPhone or on my iMac 

Could somebody please walk me through the process, to find the page where I can login in Kazoo so I can access my account and activate my SO settings again. 😊

ECE12F72-9CB1-4BB5-88D3-31BE231F4ADA.jpeg

Edited by Paulssurround

44 minutes ago, Rudi64 said:

You must go settings, click on linn account (next to privacy) see picture.. 

Thank you Rudi

I don’t have that screen available in Kazoo, on my iPad or on my computer.

‘I am logged in already, but it wants me to log in again through Kazoo, and will not give me access to my account

20 minutes ago, Paulssurround said:

Thank you Rudi

‘I am logged in already, but it wants me to log in again through Kazoo, and will not give me access to my account

Open Kazoo on your iPad and click on the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner. You should see an option for "settings" at the bottom.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Paulssurround said:

Thank you Rudi

Success 

3 minutes ago, akamatsu said:

Open Kazoo on your iPad and click on the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner. You should see an option for "settings" at the bottom.

Thank you Michael.

I have just found success by removing Kazoo from my computer and then reloading it from the Apple Store Apps. 😊

‘Now I am  able to see the login for my account through Kazoo, as that option was not visible before removing Kazoo and reloading

I have access to SO again. 🥳🎉🎵🎶

• Like 1

Still calculation since one hour ago, which is to bad since I need to tame my newly acquired Keltiks. 

Having trouble now as of Sunday April 18th - I manage to log into the account, I can see my system, but when I want to edit the system, the page just shows me a grey surface with the line „Loading...“.

The day before I still could make changes. Is this a problem at Linn‘s or in my system? Konfig is able to make changes, but that does not help me, I need the online tool...

Same thing happens here.  I started a calculation on Saturday and it was still calculating when I logged back on Sunday morning.  Now I am unable to edit SO settings and I am also only seeing the "Loading ... page"

I had been offered a listen to the new KDSM glad I didn’t bother would have been a round trip for nothing 

9 hours ago, dvdr said:

Having trouble now as of Sunday April 18th - I manage to log into the account, I can see my system, but when I want to edit the system, the page just shows me a grey surface with the line „Loading...“.

The day before I still could make changes. Is this a problem at Linn‘s or in my system? Konfig is able to make changes, but that does not help me, I need the online tool...

Yes, I had that on Sunday, and it’s still showing Loading... today.  So I can’t switch Space on, off, or make changes. 

Last week the Linn Helpline told me they’d had some server issues, so perhaps it has reoccurred?