5 hours ago, TooManyCatweazles said:

But four 1:0 games would have helped your case more, than one 4:0 game, wouldn't it?

11:2 they did in the last 4 matches helped more than 4:0 :oj:

back on topic:

10 hours ago, TooManyCatweazles said:

he advised to save the money for a Klimax Exaktbox first.

the Organik version?

I am sure you have seen it: There is a used KEBox (Katalyst) for sale here in Germany from a former Linn dealer which you could swap against your AEBox at reasonably low net upgrade cost with a further option to upgrade the KEBox to Organik at a later stage.

Edited by JensA
6 hours ago, JensA said:

11:2 they did in the last 4 matches helped more than 4:0 :oj:

back on topic:

the Organik version?

I am sure you have seen it: There is a used KEBox (Katalyst) for sale here in Germany from a former Linn dealer which you could swap against your AEBox at reasonably low net upgrade cost with a further option to upgrade the KEBox to Organik at a later stage.

I saw a silver one, and want to paint it black. ;-)

Or did you see a black one? Then PM me the link, please. 🙏

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, TooManyCatweazles said:

I saw a silver one, and want to paint it black.

Hmm, perhaps you should ask Mick or Keith: IIRC they once had a similar problem with a red door and somehow managed to paint it black...

Alternatively - but this requires significant bridge financing - you could buy the 2 Klimax Tuneboxes from the same dealer for less than 2k Euro. This will „entitle“ you to a heavy discount from Linn (at least this is my understanding of the latest price list) for TWO black KEBox Organik but you or your dealer could certainly sell the obsolete KEBox/O.

E12022EE-52BB-4877-A40C-7258E9E0B942.jpeg.182331b31e45de2053979f9ef1a78e2c.jpeg

Edited by JensA
  • Haha 1