Qobuz has started in Sweden, however, I do not get higher quality than 44khz 16bit, at least according to the display on my Selekt dsm, I have tried to change everything that I think I can change but it will still only be cd quality through Kazoo, what am I doing wrong? :) Its a trial version .

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong - it’s Qobuz. Over on the Roon forum there’s a thread running about this and it looks like it’s a regional license restriction.

Mick

• Like 1

If I remember correctly and unfortunately I’m not sure where, it used to be in konfig, there is/was an option to enter the max streaming rate. Maybe worth a look around to see if it’s limited to 16 bit. If you have an iPad with the Qobuz app try streaming to see if you can get a higher rate. 

I have since checked this out. If you have Konfig open it. In configuration on the left side is streaming services, click that. You will then see a list which Qobuz (on mine) is top of the list. Click that, it opens two options. First is enabled, second is streaming rate. Select the highest rate FLAC 192/24.

You can also do this from your Linn account. Log in and open system. You will see a row of options General Space Display Sources Music. Open music, you now get a list Spotify, Tidal and Qobuz. It should be enabled then select Lossless (192).

Edited by Scooter
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If in a trial phase, maybe it's just like that: a restriction to let you try out their library... Just to make sure... I have a subscription with no problems at all, streaming to my DS up to 192/24, when available (not all albums are available in HiRes).