Any experience here of Temple Audio Supercharger LPSU?

Anyone heard one? Considering buying a 12v one for a OCXO master clock that I've ordered for my DAC. Clock crystals are extremely sensitive to power input.

Seem competitvely priced @ £250 for a super capacitor LPSU ?

https://templeaudio.net/supercharger.html

The bank of super capacitors in the supercharger give similar benefits to a battery system without any of the common drawbacks. They provide a local reservoir of pre regulated noise free power. We characterise the super capacitor as a black hole for noise. It continually absorbs unwanted signals (noise) in to itself.

I use two with the Temple mono blocks.  Haven't heard without so can't comment other than they have been reliable so far & seem well made.

15 minutes ago, firefuocco said:

I use two with the Temple mono blocks.  Haven't heard without so can't comment other than they have been reliable so far & seem well made.

Thanks. Think I'll order one. 

The coherent audio LPSU, which is considered one of the best, also uses super capacitors, so it will be interesting to see how is performs.

As I'll be using 12v for my master clock, I'll also be able to see if I can hear any audible difference on my Innuous Zen streamer which is also 12v.

I'll be interested in your findings if you go for the Supercharger PSU. I have just got a Bantam One amp from Temple and that uses the same super cap power supply. Only had it a couple of weeks but seems pretty good so far.

55 minutes ago, ClassikFan said:

I'll be interested in your findings if you go for the Supercharger PSU. I have just got a Bantam One amp from Temple and that uses the same super cap power supply. Only had it a couple of weeks but seems pretty good so far.

Will do

• Like 1