Looking for an all electric car/suv any owners out there???

Just sold my campervan due to not being able to use it anymore for health reasons😳 Anyway we are looking for an electric car but it needs to be more small SUV style as the extra hieght is needed for me to sit in the seat and lift my legs in so nothing low will work really.

So has Anyone got a make/model they would recommend thats suitable please?? Steve.

Edited by darthvadersdad
8 minutes ago, mr.me said:

Looks of interest thanks just depends how big it is as the other half needs to drive it and is averse to large cars. 

I think it's one of the smaller SUV's

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mr.me said:

I think it's one of the smaller SUV's

I'll give it a closer look image.png.f48a20965093fed96bdfdcd96707baa9.png

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, mr.me said:

God, that's scarey :D

Hey! Thats my very best self portrait I'll have you know😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

No wonder you wear a DarthVader helmet :P

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Well after driving a few different models and makes we decided to opt for a 'Kia Soul ev' partly because the dealers are local and we both liked it and it is a bit different. The colour is Neptune blue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kia+soul+ev+neptune+blue&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=MI8o18H7IP34XM%2CNAnhgPDkJyYDSM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQyt4NVUOph-dbdCqpG9RTxL2YNuA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjf-4metorwAhU_QUEAHenxDTsQ9QF6BAgJEAE&biw=1366&bih=975#imgrc=MI8o18H7IP34XM

Edited by darthvadersdad
  • Like 1
  • darthvadersdad changed the title to Looking for an all electric car/suv any owners out there???
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently got an electric car (Hyundai Ioniq, not sizzling but fine). I join the BP Polar network as a non-subscription member. Some of their charging posts cost £1.20 to connect to and that's it. The electricity is free.

I don't work on Mondays, so now I leave it charging at my local charger to fill up and get a weeks driving of about 140 miles for £1.20. This roughly equates to 600mpg+

Fantastic!

• Like 2

Thats brilliant Karl where did you hear about that mate I'd be very interested to join it👍