Seems like the server has been fixed - well done - and we're all back in business, so to speak.

In other news I've just scored a job with a company who I had thought would be too inflexible, but the deal is now the annual salary I asked for + permi t&c + 100% remote working so I'm dead chuffed. One of the guys interviewing me was a chap I worked for about 25 years ago and he has my respect both technically and as a man-manager. I had to do some "exercises" in C, and apparently they liked my code. :)

• Like 9
8 hours ago, audio_PHIL_e said:

Seems like the server has been fixed - well done - and we're all back in business, so to speak.

In other news I've just scored a job with a company who I had thought would be too inflexible, but the deal is now the annual salary I asked for + permi t&c + 100% remote working so I'm dead chuffed. One of the guys interviewing me was a chap I worked for about 25 years ago and he has my respect both technically and as a man-manager. I had to do some "exercises" in C, and apparently they liked my code. :)

Nice work, Phil ! 👍 👍 👍 😎 😎 😎 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Pete the Feet said:

Nice one, good luck with the new job but before you go can you sort out this forum?

Thanks. If I knew how to, I could lend a hand, but it ain't really what I'm good at.

Interesting to note that after the downtime the problems that I had viewing the forum with Microsoft Edge have now transferred to Google Chrome and ME is now viewing okay as GC was before the downtime. Still have to be careful with the slippery digit though as there is no edit after posting.

1 minute ago, Pete the Feet said:

though as there is no edit after posting.

?

3 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

?

Quite right there is now. I was looking on GC where I couldn't make out what the Like comments were or what pictures had been posted [Usually my own]. Cheers.

• Like 1