*****NOW SOLD - Proac 1sc in Maple*****

Lee M

Hi.

For sale my Proac 1sc in Maple, i am the only owner and bought new by me in approx 2005. I have replaced both tweeter units recently. They were replaced as little fingers had pushed the domes in and i damaged the foam surrounds in my attemps to fix them. 

I've used a Sugden 16 watt Class A amp to power the 1sc's and the sound was just superb. Everything the 1sc are renowned for. 

The reason for sale is I've had my Hecos for almost a year and covid ment it has been awkward for pickup etc. I dont have the original packaging but I'm sure i can find something. Ive not checked about prices for postage.

I have some atacama reference stands that could be included but they weight at least 20kg so wont be easy to post.

If the idiotic forum lets me post more pics i will do...i can send via email etc if needed 

https://www.flickr.com/gp/135367362@N05/f6A379

I live 4 miles outside Manchester, i would prefer pick-up as travel etc has eased.

Price is £800 for the speakers. 

20210313_205703_copy_648x865.jpg

Edited by Lee M
  • Like 4

I've seen and heard these at Lees. Exactly as described with new tweeters from Proac. Deal with Lee with confidence as he is a gent. GLWS.

• Like 1

Great loudspeakers these.... a tad tempted........

• Like 1

tempted to buy these to keep as spares!

GLWTS

• Like 1

• Lee M changed the title to *****Provisionally sold - Proac 1sc in Maple*****
  • Lee M changed the title to *****NOW SOLD - Proac 1sc in Maple*****