SOLD SOLD! A pair of Snell Acoustic J's Series II Finished in Walnut...

Up for sale are a very nice condition pair of Snell J's series II these were purchased from Brian(Take5) of this parish for a long time. They were partnered with the Tube Tech power amplifier also in the classifieds at the moment. I have heard these Snell J's many times as Brian took them to plenty of bake off around the north east/west and would hook them up to whatever kit was there & I can honestly say they never failed to impress as others will testify.

The condition is very good the drivers look mint and the cabinets similar there some very fine marks on the Walnut veneer but hard to see and sitting listening to them they do look the Doggies doodahs. They will come complete with a pair of pirate stands in black not sure on height or model but will add that info when I have taken some pictures.

Looking for £500.00 Firm and due too the weght of the stands will be collection or wam taxi only from the Leeds area payment via bank transfer please. Any questions or comments please make them on the sale thread for clarity Ta.

They also come with the original boxes 👍

Edited by darthvadersdad
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

😝

Edited by darthvadersdad
Posted (edited)

😝

Edited by darthvadersdad

Apologies just packing them in their original boxes and realised I forgot to mention one of the pegs that hold the covers on is broken  on the top left cornersorry🙄

Posted (edited)

Ok pictures of the Pirate Stands!

The height is 46cm they approx 25/30Kg possibly more and no boxes available so post is a no go. Condition wise I would say there goog a few minor scrapes but no scratches thru the paint or dents, There are no spikes as they have been used with out perfectly and they are available to buy if you need them for not a lot.

Edited by darthvadersdad

Thanks Steve👍

I have a pair of these in black ash (not as nice as this finish) and can vouch for the SQ as being excellent, but also very enjoyable.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, greybeard said:

I have a pair of these in black ash (not as nice as this finish) and can vouch for the SQ as being excellent, but also very enjoyable.

Thanks for the info Colin👍 They are indeed a very easy listen.

• Like 1

These are provisionally SOLD!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, marko said:

Why, oh why did I dither this morning! 🤬

We have all done it mate🙄

Edited by darthvadersdad
  • darthvadersdad changed the title to SOLD SOLD! A pair of Snell Acoustic J's Series II Finished in Walnut...