SOLD! Arcam D-33 DAC

We lost our Jack Russell to a dreadful gastro-enteritis infection last year. Delighted to hear your faithful companion is receiving treatment; clearly getting the best possible care. Donation made and best wishes to all 👍

• Like 2
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god guys, I am dumbstruck by your incredible generosity (and those who know me know that doesn't happen often!). Are you absolutely sure? This honestly wasn't intended to be a "begging letter".

Hi Joules/ Roxy although we've never met, or conversed previously, as a fellow boxer dog and frenchie owner I feel your pain. If you PM your details I'll make PayPal friends n family payment to help.

As mentioned in my other sale ad, I find myself unexpectedly having to raise funds as quickly as I can to go towards the £6000+ vetinary bill for my gorgeous girl Roxy, who has been suffering so much

Posted Images

As some of you know, I left D33 DAC territory... and recently returned to it. If you want an excellently engineered and featured DAC with a fine, balanced sound you will struggle to beat this. And this is a good price. I won't mention a good cause because I don't need to; you don't need that extra justification for taking the plunge here.

• Like 1

I was very tempted, have a donation instead, and bon chance

• Like 2

I have worn my thumbs flat from typing replies on my phone, to everyone who has kindly donated so far. I do hope these messages are coming through - I haven't used GoFundMe before so I've just used the "send thanks" option. Presumably it comes through to the email address you used to make the donation with, please check spam / junk mailboxes if nothing has arrived. And of for whatever reason nothing turns up, then have this one:

THANK YOU! 

:)

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Jules_S said:

I have worn my thumbs flat from typing replies on my phone, to everyone who has kindly donated so far. I do hope these messages are coming through - I haven't used GoFundMe before so I've just used the "send thanks" option. Presumably it comes through to the email address you used to make the donation with, please check spam / junk mailboxes if nothing has arrived. And of for whatever reason nothing turns up, then have this one:

THANK YOU! 

:)

Came through here just fine Jules. Quite simply, you're welcome. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Audio Al said:

Thanks for the link Al , all the best Jules and Roxy .

• Like 2

Hi Jules,

My avatar is Daisy, my 5 year old schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle cross), who my daughters like to dress up on Christmas morning - she was Supergirl that year!

I am happy to buy your DAC at your full price.  Please pm with bank details and I can give you my address, etc.

Hope Roxy makes a speedy and full recovery and has any more happy years ahead of her.

Take care,

Craig

• Upvote 1

Hi Jules,

My avatar is Daisy, my 5 year old schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle cross), who my daughters like to dress up on Christmas morning - she was Supergirl that year!

I am happy to buy your DAC at your full price.  Please pm with bank details and I can give you my address, etc.

Hope Roxy makes a speedy and full recovery and has any more happy years ahead of her.

Take care,

Craig

Hi Jules,

Take care,

Craig

• Like 1

Hi Jules,

Take care,

Craig

Hi Jules,

Take care,

Craig

• Like 1

Hi Jules,

Take care,

Craig

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Junaman said:

Hi Jules,

Take care,

Craig

Nice one Craig that going to be a huge help to Roxy & Jules 👍🥰

• Like 2
  • Jules_S changed the title to SOLD! Arcam D-33 DAC