Nvidia shield tv (audio question), dac not bit matching

Hi

My music streaming setup is as follows:

This works great, sound good to my ear.

I had a spare hiface and have decided to experient. I bought a cheap nvidia shield 2017 and I've connected to dac the same way as i've attached my macmini. I'm getting sound and sounds better than before when watching netflix etc. I have however noted that it is permantly at 192, when most of the time it should be 44/48. Do any of you advice on how to fix this?

10 hours ago, alboy1975 said:

Hi

My music streaming setup is as follows:

This works great, sound good to my ear.

I had a spare hiface and have decided to experient. I bought a cheap nvidia shield 2017 and I've connected to dac the same way as i've attached my macmini. I'm getting sound and sounds better than before when watching netflix etc. I have however noted that it is permantly at 192, when most of the time it should be 44/48. Do any of you advice on how to fix this?

Have you got the High Quality Stereo option enabled for the USB Audio setting on your Shield? Change it to Stereo if you want sampling to 44.1/48 (not sure which) instead of 192.

Edited by t1no