IOS 14.5: waiting for rooms with Kazoo and Linn App

59 minutes ago, MickC said:

Back when I used Kazoo and the Linn app, I had Lumin installed on iPhone and iPad as well. Any time the dreaded ‘waiting for rooms’ message came up, I’d try the Lumin app. It worked every single time. 

Mick

I guess that when LUMIN reverse-engineered the Klimax they didn’t do the same with the app?!  Perhaps Linn should license the LUMIN app?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nopiano said:

I guess that when LUMIN reverse-engineered the Klimax they didn’t do the same with the app?!  Perhaps Linn should license the LUMIN app?

That was suggested many times. But apparently with no luckxD

Kazoo is not well for me.  For some reason I have a Calm Radio tile appearing on the source page, and a continually spinning "loading" icon despite not having Calm Radio enabled.

Trouble ticket raised.

Edited by Ian H

33 minutes ago, John Geloso said:

I also have Calm Radio and Qobuz on my source page. Can seem to eliminate them. As well all of my favourite’s stations from TuneIn have all gone. 

hoping for fix real soon

Did you read above that there are new versions of Kazoo and the Linn app to be compatible with iOS 14.5?  It should be fixed!  Or is it fixing one problem yet causing another?

Edited by Nopiano

1 hour ago, John Geloso said:

I also have Calm Radio and Qobuz on my source page. Can seem to eliminate them. As well all of my favourite’s stations from TuneIn have all gone. 

hoping for fix real soon

Yes, I’m seeing Calm Radio button on the source page, even after switching Calm off in my account, but only with Kazoo (4.13.78) Linn app looks OK. With Tunein, check to see that it hasn’t switched to the default “Linnproducts” user.

’troll

Edited by Moomintroll

Posted (edited)
On 29/04/2021 at 22:03, Ian H said:

Kazoo is not well for me.  For some reason I have a Calm Radio tile appearing on the source page, and a continually spinning "loading" icon despite not having Calm Radio enabled.

Trouble ticket raised.

I have had confirmation of the problem from Linn.  A fix will be released via TestFlight today.

EDIT.  4.13.79 was released via TestFlight.  Looking good so far.

Edited by Ian H

New version of apple iOS out as well 14.5.1

Linn app works fine too. 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...