Parents and Grandparents records FREE

Guys, some of you know I’m moving, finding it hard to go through these records as they were my parents and grandparents plus a few of my brothers.. loads here.. all sorts.. there are records dating back to the 30’s also on 78’s and singles.. 

FREE to a good home but need collecting from Maidenhead within a week, you never know, there could be stuff you like in here somewhere. Please don’t ask me to go through them all. Just remember they are free.. 

Approx 600 or so I think. 

89F4DC46-EFB1-440E-8A04-390BDB6CA4BB.jpeg

F57482D5-A81B-4977-8F05-4ACFD725D77B.jpeg

• Like 1

7D82A46F-536D-4CF0-ADB9-959C0C4C9444.jpeg

55A42FDD-10F1-4EF6-AF09-E89E0F1BA6DA.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I could have taken them with me when I picked up the stands Doh ....

Kindest regards Julian

8 hours ago, bigrod said:

I could have taken them with me when I picked up the stands Doh ....

Kindest regards Julian

I came to the decision only yesterday... I can’t keep everything sadly otherwise yes, it would have been 😢

Lovely gesture and they look in pretty good condition, It's just a shame you are at a distance otherwise I would have liked them. As a last resort will the charity shop's not collect them?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, p147 said:

Lovely gesture and they look in pretty good condition, It's just a shame you are at a distance otherwise I would have liked them. As a last resort will the charity shop's not collect them?

I’ve tried some record collector shops and one which I didn’t realise, went to school with lol.

with Covid, many are over supplied with shops not being open. It’s not the money, it’s the storage unfortunately. Also some have said it’s the fact that many of the generations that listened to them have passed on which is true. 
There are 32 James last albums in this lot. Slim Whitman, Jim Reeves, Val Doonican but there are some well known singles in the collection including the Rolling Stones.. never heard Dad play them lol. 

Sadly if can’t be collected, they will get binned. 

14 minutes ago, radiant red said:

Hi Jon

can we meet half way somewhere

kindest regards Julian

4 minutes ago, bigrod said:

Hi Jon

can we meet half way somewhere

kindest regards Julian

Hi Julian

Understandably I don’t want to go to any cost on this which would involve fuel and time (which I don’t have) sorry.

46 minutes ago, radiant red said:

Have you tried the British Heart Foundation? They collect free around our way. And when you think some charity shops are charging £2 per record 95% of which are only good for the tip then there must be some value in the collection.

1 minute ago, p147 said:

Have you tried the British Heart Foundation? They collect free around our way. And when you think some charity shops are charging £2 per record 95% of which are only good for the tip then there must be some value in the collection.

That’s my next plan.. 👍🏻 Yes, they are all too good to let go. Well except the Max Bygraves 😂

Should have added, whenever I have had a purge on vinyl or CDs  I have advertised them  on Freecycle and always have gone if not on the same day the next.

Provisionally reserved. Collection next week 

All collected and gone to a good home