Album Not Appearing In Minim & Kazoo

I've not encountered a problem like this. I added an album this morning that isn't showing in Kazoo or Minim yet appears in Twonky. I've stopped and restarted Kazoo, rescanned Minim and checked the metadata Including reentering the band name and artist name all with no joy. For it to work in Twonky but not in Minim and Kazoo is very, very unusual. Any ideas out what I've missed?

This has now mysteriously come good. I think rewriting the metadata has sorted it. Despite this I’ve never seen Minim thrown whilst Twonky has worked. It has always been the other way round. Thanks for the response.

• 2 weeks later...

The last three brand new release albums I have purchased from Qobuz have all done this now. They appear in Twonky but not in Kazoo or Minim. To rectify I have to use MP3tag and rewrite in the artist name and album artist. That appears to fix it. Is anyone else seeing or seen this? 

Which albums I will give it a try

I have now confirmed to make the album appear I go into Kazoo in the QNAP app centre I then stop Kazoo, wait and restart. The album will then appear. Yes the change enabling is on. This isn't happening every time I add an album but once again it did today. I made a check list to try things if an album didn't appear and the stop start is definately the answer. It's also the same with Minim. This is very strange especially with Minim which is the most stable app I use.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to rescan minim when you add an album

• Like 1

As you say Minimserver is an excellent and very stable piece of software.

I presume you are running Minimwatch somewhere? There is an option to s'Show Log' in this. If you open the log then 'Rescan' you can watch the progress of the scan and it might you clues. Another thought, have you checked the number of albums before and after adding a new album? Maybe the album is being added but not under the name you expected and then editing the tags corrects this?