SME IV Silver, serviced by SME Feb 2021 No longer For Sale

Posted (edited)

Purchased just a few weeks ago on eBay  this arm is in superb condition having recently had a full service by SME (copy invoice supplied). It's complete apart from a few nuts & washers that don't prevent mounting on a turntable (see packing list pic). I'm the 2nd Owner (I believe the arm was originally purchased in 2017) and the reason I'm selling - my turntable doesn't seem to match with SME arms very well and I just prefer the sound with my existing Jelco 850S. To be fair, the turntable was originally supplied with a Jelco OEM arm so I guess it makes sense that there's a special synergy there. 

These arms are now getting harder and harder to find and many are being sold for "silly" prices so the asking price for this one is more than reasonable for, effectively, an as good as new arm. I paid £2500 and I'm looking to recoup that amount and I'll throw in next day insured UK postage. Payment by BACS preferred.

Also listed on PFM. 

DSC00142.jpeg

DSC00143.jpeg

DSC00144.jpeg

DSC00145.jpeg

DSC00137.jpeg

DSC00138.jpeg

DSC00141.jpeg

DSC00135.jpeg

Edited by mike chadwick

Here comes the weekend.......bump

Withdrawn from sale - I think I need to give the arm longer to run-in.

• mike chadwick changed the title to SME IV Silver, serviced by SME Feb 2021 No longer For Sale