Perreaux Audiant VP3 MM/MC Phono stage. As new. SOLD

Posted (edited)

Only because a mate has upgraded , and I've bought his, I'm selling my fab Perreaux MM/MC phono stage.

As new, with original box and packaging.

Built Dec 16 , bought new from Audio Emotion spring 2017.

Can adjust loadings, gain  etc on the fly at the rear, and both XLR and Phono are hot at the same time.

Heavy and solid.

Perreaux are areally under the radar, but excellent NZ audio company, had ther amps too.

Looking for £950 , to include courier to a UK address, or you can collect from Cardiff ish.  NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD !

VP3_1.jpg

VP3_2.jpg

VP3_3.jpg

VP3_4.jpg

Edited by Pure_Carbon

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

• 2 weeks later...

Up!

Up.

Football tonight....need more music !

• 3 weeks later...

Just this beauty left now !

Perreaux have had some mighty products over the years but not a widely known brand in the UK. I’ve owned a few of their amps and other offerings, currently have a 40th Anniversary Eloquence 250i, one of the best amps I’ve ever owned.  Stunning build quality and finish on all their products and backup and assistance that is 2nd to none. I’m quite sure this phono will offer stunning VFM if their other products are anything to go by. GLWTS

Thanks Killie.

I agree, NZ produces some fine kit, Perreaux and Plinius, both under the radar but top kit !

I bought a valve phono stage to bring a little warmth into a fully SS system, but if it doesn't sell, may well just keep it as a fall back .

• Pure_Carbon changed the title to Perreaux Audiant VP3 MM/MC Phono stage. As new. SOLD