FREE IKEA Besta TV/Hi-Fi bench

DIB

I am getting rid of my IKEA Besta TV bench. It needs to go ASAP to free up a bit of space. Rather than taking it to the tip it is free to anyone who wants to pick it up from my home in Salford. In pretty good nick with just a few minor marks here and there.

SDC19921 (2).JPG

Posted (edited)

Hi @DIB ... if no-one here takes it, you can take it back to IKEA using their buy back scheme. In good condition you will get back 40% of it's value. You probably have about £25+ worth there ... £4 for 2 sets of legs, £2 for the support leg, another £4 for the shelves, and about £15 for the frame.

Edited by t1no
  • Like 1

Is that a credit or literally cash back? I assumed it was just credit to buy new furniture while you are there.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lawrence001 said:

Is that a credit or literally cash back? I assumed it was just credit to buy new furniture while you are there.

It’s credit to spend in store but there is no expiry.

Edited by t1no
  • Like 1

I just did an online estimate with IKEA and they say that subject to inspection they would give me £16 back on my Besta.  If no one comes along for it then I might just take it in, but for £16 I'm not sure I can be bothered with all the hassle. 

14 hours ago, DIB said:

I just did an online estimate with IKEA and they say that subject to inspection they would give me £16 back on my Besta.  If no one comes along for it then I might just take it in, but for £16 I'm not sure I can be bothered with all the hassle. 

Really? That's the price for the frame only. Don't forget to add all the bits on .. I estimated around £25. Did you say it was in good or worn condition? No hassle really ... I was in and out in 10 minutes... it was on my way home from work.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, DIB said:

Don't forget you have 2x legs and 2x shelves:

Besta.thumb.jpg.1268bc4d9b369b7a5edac181fcd9ad7f.jpg

Edited by t1no

On 03/06/2021 at 15:03, halx00 said:

Hi Dave

I'll take it.

Duncan

Hi Duncan

Sorry just seen your reply.  It's still here so available anytime you want to come and collect. 

I will PM you.

Cheers

Dave