bubble upnp + minimserver + adsm

Hi Folks,

I just have a small question and maybe some of you know the answer.
My main system consists of linn adsm that I use with Kazoo and minimserver on a mac mini, all connected wired on a swith.
Recently I bought for a secundary system an Arcam cds27 as source, connected wireless, and for commanding this I installed Bubble upnp.
I can see the arcam as possible renderer in my network. Now I wander, in case I would use bubble upnp + minimserver for my adsm too, how does it come I don't have the possibility to choose the adsm as "renderer" as he is also in my network ?
What do I have to do to achieve this ? what did I wrong ?
Is there an input to choose on the frontpanel ? that I maybe disactivated ?
Thanks for your answer.
Kind regards.
Lorenzo

Thank you thank you ! Solanum ! Many thanks. How simple it is ! It is now in the possible renderers! I'm still in test without paid licence for bubble upnp, but so far I am really enjoying it's possibilities

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Solanum said:

Do you have the uPnP source activated on the ADSM?  Not 100% sure that would mean it isn't discoverable, but might be the cause.

Now the thing is : when I am listening to a playlist in Kazoo, and in the mean time i am opening bubble upnp and play a song, immediatlly that song starts playing. So it starts playing what is sent via upnp without selecting that input. Is that normal ? what will happen when you are listening to vinyl ? and push a song to play in bubble ds. Does your vinyl input stops too ? and secondly how am I sure that bubble upnp is stopped working on my phone as it interrupts from time to time. Many thanks for your reply

52 minutes ago, Lorre said:

Now the thing is : when I am listening to a playlist in Kazoo, and in the mean time i am opening bubble upnp and play a song, immediatlly that song starts playing. So it starts playing what is sent via upnp without selecting that input. Is that normal ? what will happen when you are listening to vinyl ? and push a song to play in bubble ds. Does your vinyl input stops too ? and secondly how am I sure that bubble upnp is stopped working on my phone as it interrupts from time to time. Many thanks for your reply

Yeah, that's normal.  Kazoo is the same. If you are playing vinyl and select to play a song via kazoo it will switch from vinyl straight to what you've selected in Kazoo as well, no manual switch required. You just need to be careful to load up the playlist rather than play if you don't want that to happen (maybe clear playlist and use add to playlist rather than play).

I think you have to use the exit button to get out of bubbleupnp (there is an option whether to show it or not I think?), I've found that Bubbleupnp or bubbleds tend to slaughter the battery if left running in the background for hours Android, dunno about iOS).

11 minutes ago, Solanum said:

I've found that Bubbleupnp or bubbleds tend to slaughter the battery if left running in the background for hours Android, dunno about iOS).

Thank you for your reply, that's just what was my impression too! And I am never sure it is completely closed. 

Many thanks !