Gold Note PH10/PS10 Phono stage. Possibly trade for stats.

Posted (edited)

Superb silent mm/mc stage with stacks of useful features including being able to run 2 carts at the same time. Fully balanced and single ended output. Custom eq curves. 

Practically brand new with the film still on the screen. Plenty to read about this on the web and a full demo is fine too. Fully boxed £1500. Collected from North Notts with cash.

Might do a trade on some electrostatic speakers.

20210608_213040.jpg

20210608_213048.jpg

20210608_213116.jpg

20210608_213034.jpg

Edited by bandit pilot

• bandit pilot changed the title to Gold Note PH10/PS10 Phono stage. Possibly trade for stats.

Bump. Might be up for a trade on some panel speakers. Fancy trying some. WHYG?

I was speaking to a guy who could not stop talking about the PH10 and PSU; he said it was as good as you could get under 5k and he reeled off a list of slain opponents. This seems like a bit of a bargain at the price 

Good luck with the sale.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bandit pilot said:

Bump. Might be up for a trade on some panel speakers. Fancy trying some. WHYG?

It's ok doing the bumpy thingbut why didn't you buy the black ones? :roll:

I own the black ones 9_9 and I tend to agree that you would have to spend a lot of money to better these.  I much preferred it to the Cyrus Phono Sig/PSXR at similar money.  GLWTS.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wine man forthe County said:

I own the black ones 9_9 and I tend to agree that you would have to spend a lot of money to better these.  I much preferred it to the Cyrus Phono Sig/PSXR at similar money.  GLWTS.

Sell me the black ones and buy Rick's gold ones. I have it on good authority that the gold ones sound better.

Edited by TheFlash
Gold not silver
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, TheFlash said:

Sell me the black ones and buy Rick's silver ones. I have it on good authority that the silver ones sound better.

Gold Note have just launched a flagship PH1000, just give me time to sell the house in order to fund it.:/

• Like 1

I’ve been reading reviews of this combo. Amazing stage. GLWS Rick.

• Like 2

lovely sounding stage this. heard it at rick's a few times. in great condition too.

surprised nobody has bought it to be honest (bit out of my price range...)

Well on the back of the wammer praise above, I did the dangerous review-googling thing.

My black ones arrive on Tuesday. Yes, bought blind. Or deaf, I suppose.

Quite some phono stage, Rick. Good luck with your sale

• Like 2

Great stage this. I’ve heard it several times at Ricks capable of running two turntables into it or two arms which is very useful. Sounds brilliant and adjustable settings to suit pretty much any cartridge. Well worth reading up on it is very good.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Giving this a bump, having listened to mine over the last few days. Enjoying it/them immensely. List price for the two is nudging £2400 so this is quite the bargain. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

This is a great price....Must admit i love mine, great with 2 decks and a variety of adjustments without fiddly dip switches, all at the touch of a button, great design and top quality components....

• Like 1

I have the Goldnote PH7 which is a few rungs down from the 10 and it is insanely good better than anything I have previously had.

I can only imagine howw good this combo is !

10 hours ago, egg1dog said:

I have the Goldnote PH7 which is a few rungs down from the 10 and it is insanely good better than anything I have previously had.

I can only imagine howw good this combo is !

You know whart you need to do... :)