FREE Old bits of hifi + furniture available for collection

Need to clear out my place. If nobody takes any of this within a couple of weeks I'll have to dump it. Collection from north London.

2 Pioneeer receivers - one SX-790 – it's a bit shabby, functions, but volume pot crackles as well as a few other switches, top vinyl covering lifted off so was stuck down with tape. Other is an SX-450 - this one's in slightly better condition, but again volume pot crackles a little.

2 Rotel 930AX integrated amps - both have issues, one has no output on one channel, the other crackles a bit and one channel is intermittent depending on where volume or other switches are set. 

Yamaha CT-800 tuner – as far as I am aware this still works, might try to plug it in later. 

Pioneer PDR-609 CD recorder - not sure if recorder function still works - from memory it was temperamental with regards to finalizing discs, can still be used as a CD player/transport. 

I have a few of Ikea corras units available also.

Will try to upload some more pics later. 

ikea unit.jpg

50265758878_0d92023e90_w (1).jpg

50266595917_5a3e96b7d6_w.jpg

50266595887_1d9be175cd_w.jpg

I'll have that rubbish Sony TT in the photo please.

3 hours ago, Lawrence001 said:

I'll have that rubbish Sony TT in the photo please.

It will be rubbish it’s got no cartridge 

I’ve got quite a few receivers of that vintage but in much better condition

A squirt with contact cleaner can do wonders

The pioneer is a real retro looker

UV meters the lot 
put it in a wooden sleeve and it could look great .. or if you have the skill re-finish the casing after removing the vinyl ..

It will be rubbish it’s got no cartridge 
True it would cost me a bit to get it up and running, is it a bit cheeky if I ask Frank to contribute towards a new one?