FS Graaf GM20 OTL Power Amp, Graaf GM13.5b Pre Amp & Notts Analogue Ace Space deck

FS Graaf GM20 OTL Power Amp, Graaf GM13.5b Pre Amp & Notts Analogue Ace Space deck

For sale Graaf GM20 Power amplifier In good cosmetic condition and recently fitted with all new valves less than 10 hours these include a matched quad of 6c33c, a quad of EF184 and a pair of Tesla gold grid E88cc.

Recently serviced and upgraded bias trim pots as per John Caswell's recommendation who has spent a lot of time with this power amp. 

All work done by James at Deco Audio 

£2650 ono no box 

Graaf GM13.5b Pre Amp

Revised edition flat front will be fitted with Electro Harmonix 6922 x 6 again in tip top order recently upgraded to include a volume control by Deco Audio

This is a fully balanced pre amp very neutral it has a gain of 13.5 db and can be run at the touch of a button at 0db with the signal still going through the valve circuit.

£1850 supplied with the manual and box

Notts Analogue Ace Space deck in tip top order fitted with a Jelco 750d tonearm in black with an easy VTA adjustment collar also comes with a clear perspex dust cover

£1500 no box 

All items can be collected or a meet up somewhere half way should be possible.

I'm having a big clear out of hifi hoarding treasures so have 3 decks for sale plus Audio Innovations 2nd audios, L2 Pre AI Phono, Puresound P10 Phono and  Abbass Audio SPDIF

I'm slimming down to 1 system to restore some kind of harmony 

• Upvote 1

@Youngman Chris photos of the items for sale are required in your post ad please .

3 hours ago, unclepuncle said:

Confused about the ‘upgraded to include a volume control’ bit - surely it has a volume control as standard being a preamp? 

3 hours ago, unclepuncle said:

Confused about the ‘upgraded to include a volume control’ bit - surely it has a volume control as standard being a preamp? 

To me it reads like it has a remote volume control.

Sorry written in haste earlier, a remote volume control is exactly that.

will add some photos ASAP probably tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Abbass Audio SPDIF to usb £475 still available

Graaf Pre and Power £4500 still available I will accept offers (within reason)

I'm moving house soon and I'm being told that 1 hifi is enough 😞

So a couple of pairs of speakers coming up soon.

Nice kit, I have the power amp and I love it.

I believe the preamp is the Mark 2 version, which is more desirable. I used to own the mk1 and it was fab.

15 hours ago, It Cost How Much!?! said:

Nice kit, I have the power amp and I love it.

I believe the preamp is the Mark 2 version, which is more desirable. I used to own the mk1 and it was fab.

It is indeed the Mk II pre just like mine. Lots of inputs out put both balanced and RCA as per the photo if that helps anyone.

IMG_0864.JPG

I have dealt with Chris many times and can easily recommend him as a genuine chap, if I was not moving house tomorrow I might have bought some of these items.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words.

The Pre is the mkII face lift model. It has the same amount of inputs and outputs as the one listed above, it comes boxed with the manual. 

The pre can be used with zero or 13.5db of gain with the signal still going through the tubes.

The only reason it's for sale is I'm moving house and the boss would like a new kitchen ASAP.

It compares very favourably to my Border Patrol Pre that I purchased from Jag.

As I'm only allowed to keep 1 system this has to go, as a matching set It does look rather special.