2021/2022 Premier League Football Season

bencat

18 minutes ago, StingRay said:

Bizarre game at Everton.

Well the score was maybe bizarre , looking like a 2-1 win which would have papered over the cracks , Everton are fragile , very fragile , when I saw the line up and injuries I posted on The Everton forum I was very worried about our season .

4 hours ago, lower bullens said:

💩💩💩💩💩💩

Only 6  ?       😀

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bazzer said:

Well the score was maybe bizarre , looking like a 2-1 win which would have papered over the cracks , Everton are fragile , very fragile , when I saw the line up and injuries I posted on The Everton forum I was very worried about our season .

Saw the highlights on Match of the Day. Some poor defending certainly led to 1 goal. But Watford not a great side, being 2-1 up in 87th minute and to lose 5-2 is pretty remarkable. If they had been playing Man City I could    comprehend it. 

Norwich looked awful. Think they will changing the manager soon unless they get a result at home. 

I see next game is Norwich v Leeds, they have been struggling also this season.

Edited by StingRay

12 minutes ago, StingRay said:

being 2-1 up in 87th minute and to lose 5-2 is pretty remarkable.

63rd minute , still very poor , the spine of the team was missing , Mina - Dacoure - Calvet Lewin plus some very odd substitutions in the final 15 mins .

Edited by Bazzer

1 minute ago, Bazzer said:

78th minute , still very poor , the spine of the team was missing , Mina - Dacoure - Calvet Lewin plus some very odd substitutions in the final 15 mins .

Yes 78 is what I meant.

Just now, StingRay said:

Yes 78 is what I meant.

I've edited to 63 mins , Watford scored in the 78th not Everton . They scored 4 times in the remaining 27 mins .

Here's one to cheer up the Blue side of Liverpool.   I was at the game behind the goal and could not believe what I had seen.  Mark Walter's was winding up his fellow Brummies but to no avail.  We won 4-2 in a "thriller at the Villa".  Great Memories.  :)

• Like 1

Well what can I say after 45 minutes of abject defending?  What I feared may happen is happening and if the 2nd half continues in the same way then god only knows what the final score could be. An absolute shambles, words fail me. Liverpool are streets ahead of United and it hurts like hell. I can see a resignation/leaving by mutual consent coming very shortly.

• Upvote 1

Good lord, that was so poor from United. Liverpool didn't really have to do anything in the face of an empty press and a total sense of nerves at the back and United, once again, look like a team of talented individuals with no pattern of play, togetherness or work ethic.

3 minutes ago, StingRay said:

Surprised Liverpool did not score some more, did they ease off?

Utd went to 10 men at 62 mins , game is never the same 10 against 11 , was fairly boring .