FS - Blok Mahogany Hifi/AV Cabinet, Sony TC-K611S, Pioneer DV-525 & Marantz CD63SE

Having a bit of a clear out... I'll get some more detailed photos on Friday when I'm off work.

REL Stadium II in Cherry - £SOLD

I don't really need this anymore and it's too large for the small AV setup so no longer required.

Version with the Phono & Speakon connectors, in great condition and full working order.

Ideally Collection from Faringdon (Oxfordshire) or can ship, I have a small pallet that this was delivered on.

System

Blok Aveos Aero Mahogany Hifi/AV Cabinet - £150

I bought this Blok cabinet direct from Blok in late 2015, its an Aveos Aero cabinet in Mahogany Veneer with a single adjustable shelf. I require a rack that allows for deeper kit so this is no longer required.

It has a few very small marks on the edges of the shelf/bottom from moving hifi kit and the odd small mark (not deep) on the top.
There is a mark on the bottom, left, rear of the cabinet from some tape residue, obviously not viewable when in use.

Width - 1070mm
Height - 600mm
Depth - 400mm

The Shelf is 944mm wide and 382mm deep. There are two cutouts for cables in the rear panel and the adjustable shelf uses very high quality screw in pins. It is VERY heavy so needs two people to move, happy to help my end.

Collection only from Faringdon (Oxfordshire)

System

Goodmans Axiom 10 Drivers - £SOLD

I bought these on a whim while looking for some Axiom 301s but they are no longer required.

Great for a large ~80-Litre Aperiodic Enclosure or Open Baffle, I can supply the measured T/S Parameters if required.

They are in superb condition for the age, few small marks on the frame but the cones and surrounds are great.

Goodmans Axiom 10 Goodmans Axiom 10 Goodmans Axiom 10

Sony TC-K611S - £150 inc Delivery

Part of a garage find, I have replaced the belts, cleaned the heads and its now working nicely. In great condition.

Photos to Come...

I also have the following equipment if anyone is interested but I need to finish off going through it to check its all working as it should, if anyones after some cheap seperates:

Marantz CD63SE

Kenwood KA-5020

Pioneer DV-525

Edited by HoopsOnToast

Sony TC-K611S - £150 inc Delivery
Part of a garage find, I have replaced the belts, cleaned the heads and its now working nicely. In great condition.

Sony TC-K611S Sony TC-K611S

Marantz CD-63SE - Fully working, Loads CDs straight away although the drawer is fast but a bit noisy. No Remote. £80 + Shipping

Marantz CD-63SE Marantz CD-63SE

Pioneer DV-525 - Loads CDs really quickly and reads perfectly, not tested Video as pre HDMI. Comes with Remote. £50 + Shipping

Pioneer DV-525 Pioneer DV-525

REL Stadium Photos

REL Stadium II REL Stadium II REL Stadium II REL Stadium II

Bump

Prices Reduced

REL Stadium II -£400  (+Delivery)

Sony TC-K611S - £135 inc Delivery

Marantz CD63SE - £80 in Delivery

Goodmans Axiom 10 - £180 inc Delivery

Blok Aveos Cabinet - £125 (Collection)

Prices Reduced

REL Stadium II -£400 + Delivery
Marantz CD63SE - £70 in Delivery

Posted (edited)

Bump

I can potentially deliver any of these bits to the 'North' in the coming weeks if that helps.

Edited by HoopsOnToast

REL Stadium II -Now SOLD

Marantz CD63SE - £70 in Delivery

I'm travelling up to the Nottingham and Leeds area this Friday if that helps anyone.

REL Stadium II -Now SOLD

Goodmans Axiom 10 - SOLD

Sony TC-K611S - £120 inc Delivery
Marantz CD63SE - £70 inc Delivery

Not surprised the REL's gone, that's a cracking looking version.

Worth updating your title now some have gone? It will give your remaining items more attention. Just a thought.

• Like 1

• HoopsOnToast changed the title to FS - Blok Mahogany Hifi/AV Cabinet, Sony TC-K611S, Pioneer DV-525 & Marantz CD63SE

Thanks, good idea.

10 hours ago, HoopsOnToast said:

Thanks, good idea.

👍