FS: Townshend Podiums Size 1

Hi all,

For sale are a pair of Size 1 Podiums for speakers weighing up to 22kg each.

They are in fantastic condition, but have been drilled to allow fixing to a pair of Monitor Audio GS20's.

This makes absolutely no difference to the performance or suitability to use with any other speaker.

In my humble opinion, podiums are one of the most effective upgrades to your entire system that you can make in one go. They took a pair of £800 (used) speakers, and turned them into something that sounded a lot more expensive. Imaging is improved to such a degree that it's unbelievable that the sound came from the same speakers.

Transparency, resolution, imaging, scale and any other parameter you can think of was improved.

If my Concept 500's would fit on them, they would be staying here.

These retail at £1400 new ( see here https://www.futureshop.co.uk/t...seismic-isolation-podium-pair)

I am asking for a very modest £900(ono) including UK delivery, although collection is preferred and will result in a £25 discount.

This is the upgrade you dont think you need.....until you hear it.

11b26a89e136d858af47f9bf6244ac26.jpg5fa9164f84d36285273d61e432223134.jpg1ebcc2c208a618876e3b0d16ac0c59d9.jpg

Have heard a pair of these at a friends house and made a surprising and huge improvement. 

Not in the market for a pair having just bought standmounts, but have a bump on me.

• Like 2

Have heard a pair of these at a friends house and made a surprising and huge improvement. 
Not in the market for a pair having just bought standmounts, but have a bump on me.
Thanks Keith.

They are game changers. I wasnt convinced until I actually tried a pair. Now I won't be without them. Simply essential.

Using Bars ar the minute until I've saved up enough for the big podiums for the Q Acoustics Concept 500s.

• Like 1

If you still have them when my speakers arrive I might be still in the market for a pair 👍🏻

If you still have them when my speakers arrive I might be still in the market for a pair
Ok mate. I held off advertising as long as I could but needs must now.

When do they arrive?

I wouldn't expect you to hold them, mate. I hope you manage to sell them, I really do. For you, and also my wallet' sake! Ha

• Like 1

I wouldn't expect you to hold them, mate. I hope you manage to sell them, I really do. For you, and also my wallet' sake! Ha
Haha. Yup, i feel that statement lol

Bump

Bump

Bump

BUMP

Now on eBay for those wishing to use a Credit Card

Hi Oliver what is the size of the platform please? 

Hi Oliver what is the size of the platform please? 
This is what's stated on the futureshop site, but I'll double check.

Size 1 : 29 x 22 cm
  • Like 1