FS: 26 preamp, 300b SE amp, 2a3/6C4C SE amp

5 hours ago, nut said:

Hi.

What are the dimensions?

Thanks

Good question - thanks! 42x30x20cm

• 1 month later...

My 26 DHT preamp is for sale, now with upgraded power supply using polypropylene and DC Link capacitors. 

The modular chassis is the kind I use for prototyping, so more screw holes than usual.

If you can live with that, the internals are absolutely top quality right through

- teflon coupling caps

- Alps stepped attenuator

- Rod Coleman type regs on the 26 in filament bias

- 3 switchable RCA inputs.

I want to move this on, so price is £250, which is a bit of a bargain for a full featured 26 DHT preamp.  

Hi Andy,

Unable to pm you - i'll take this if not already spoken for - i can collect one evening next week

kind regards,

Julian

Hello and thanks, guys. The original 26 preamp advertised is now sold, but I have another pretty much the same which I'll probably finish this weekend, and I can continue to build more to the same design. So do please contact me if you want one. Price will stay at £250. You can get me on performanceandmedia, that's g-mail dotcom. Andy

Hello and thanks, guys. The original 26 preamp advertised is now sold, but I have another pretty much the same which I'll probably finish this weekend, and I can continue to build more to the same design. So do please contact me if you want one. Price will stay at £250. You can get me on performanceandmedia, that's g-mail dotcom. Andy
That's better value than old Croft for a made to order pre!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lawrence001 said:
9 hours ago, pmcuk said:

That's better value than old Croft for a made to order pre!

Thanks! Yes, it's pretty good value. A second 26 pre is now sold, so I'll be building a third.

Sorry PMs aren't coming through - I just cleared my inbox which was full so should work now. Andy

Edited by pmcuk