Interesting "Best" DACs no matter the cost thread

Psilonaught

3 minutes ago, Southeastern said:

No it didnt, you just made that up to try and look big and clever. 

As I said earlier, I wouldn't exchange any work that relates to proprietary IP, and I imagine it may be the same for Nick. I am not sure why you can't 'get that',and not sure how you 'missed that' in your own words, unless you do but just want to constantly inflame with the same circular rhetoric..on all forums you participate in. 

You seem to know a lot about me for a newby...

Just now, tuga said:

You seem to know a lot about me for a newby...

At your posting rate, and circular rhetoric, it's hard not to form a very quick opinion through the constant daily repetitive drivel...but its good to know you agree with me. 

• Like 2

Just now, Southeastern said:

At your posting rate, and circular rhetoric, it's hard not to form a very quick opinion through the constant daily repetitive drivel...but its good to know you agree with me. 

I love you.

Remember this   https://youtu.be/NNC0kIzM1Fo

Tuga, you are the new maverick around these parts. I daren't even mention any names of the last ones as even mentioning them you get prodded.

Anyway we do need you, just pace yourself as best you can in threads because otherwise......This

WhoppingSinfulAsianlion GIF | Gfycat

Perhaps its not even you but the rate the emails updates coming through, there's something afoot.

Now we've had some good info here on some serious DACs lets hope it continues that way :)

Edited by eddie-baby
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, eddie-baby said:

Tuga, you are the new maverick around these parts. I daren't even mention any names of the last ones as even mentioning them you get prodded.

Anyway we do need you, just pace yourself as best you can in threads because otherwise......This

WhoppingSinfulAsianlion GIF | Gfycat

Perhaps its not even you but the rate the emails updates coming through, there's something afoot.

Now we've had some good info here on some serious DACs lets hope it continues that way :)

I wasn't the one who broght cables. But I tend to be an attractive punchbag. :P

1 hour ago, rabski said:

I don't miss anything, which is something you need to bear in mind. Either way, this is not a court of law, and nobody is required to provide evidence of anything whatsoever.

What nobody would miss is the constant dragging threads down into tedious repetition of the same rubbish we've all seen countless times.

You remind me of that sage advice for public speaking, “Stand up, speak up, then shut up”. Not that taking advice was ever one of my fortes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southeastern said:

I know.

Your writing style reminds me a lot of banned member The Chronicals.

Are the two of you somehow related?

2 minutes ago, tuga said:

Your writing style reminds me a lot of banned member The Chronicals.

Are the two of you somehow related?

Nope.

Your writing style reminds of Purite Audio, who is banned on this forum it seems.

Are the two of you somehow related? Must be a black metal thing eh?

3 hours ago, rabski said:

What nobody would miss is the constant dragging threads down into tedious repetition of the same rubbish we've all seen countless times.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• rabski locked this topic
30 minutes ago, rabski said:
4 hours ago, rabski said:

...and if they persist in that kind of behaviour, we won't miss the perpetrators either.

• Upvote 1