Wam Taxi Request - Leicestershire to London. Flexible timing.

Colin151

2 hours ago, Colin151 said:

Hi Jack. Apologies for the delay in replying again. I am still not getting email notifications.

Thanks for letting me know about your trips to W Yorks and back. Will defo like to take you up on that in a few weeks if I haven’t found anything else suitable by then. That’s very much appreciated. Let’s keep in touch.

Not sure why you can’t Pm me. I’ve just cleared some more space so do feel free to try again when you read this.

Hi @Colin151, let me send you a test PM.

EDIT: Done. Please confirm receipt. I presume you are clicking on the envelope icon top right of your Wam screen to check your inbox.

Edited by TheFlash

2 hours ago, TheFlash said:

Hi @Colin151, let me send you a test PM.

EDIT: Done. Please confirm receipt. I presume you are clicking on the envelope icon top right of your Wam screen to check your inbox.

Hi there thanks for that. I received it just fine so that’s working ok. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bruceflea's LVs safely delivered to Colin in deepest London from Melton Mowbray area yesterday.

Jack NSM

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Non-Smoking Man said:

Bruceflea's LVs safely delivered to Colin in deepest London from Melton Mowbray area yesterday.

Jack NSM

Many thanks Jack for your time and help with the safe delivery of the LV’s, it really does show how the community spirit on the Wam  helping out other enthusiasts is just amazing👍

Apologies for the delay in replying to this. My email notifications were not working. I think I’ve fixed it now in my settings. Fingers crossed! 
Thanks a lot for the tip. I’ve changed the title.
Wasn’t planning on going to the show. I don’t actually drive but plan to take lessons soon. I’m not 17, I’m 48! I’ve not really needed a car in London so much, but it’s about time I sorted it out a full licence!
Maybe we should get joint lessons to save money. I'm a 48yo non driver in London too
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BruceFlea said:

Many thanks Jack for your time and help with the safe delivery of the LV’s, it really does show how the community spirit on the Wam  helping out other enthusiasts is just amazing👍

Just seen this. Thanks indeed a lot to Jack for his kind help 👍. Speakers delivered safely yesterday.