Wanted Tannoy speakers

I'm looking for a pair of 12" or 15" tannoy speakers.

I recently delivered a turntable to it's new owner and got to spend an hour listening to some 12' HPD's powered by a pair of Leak TL12.1's run at 6 watts and was mesmerised by the sound so fancy trying a pair for myself.

I owned a pair of Tannoy Eatons for 20 years and sold them stupidly 7 years ago. Looks like I'm going full circle. 

So must be 12's or bigger cash and collection in person no problem(main land UK).

I also have a a pair of Intimate Audio DS-108 back loaded horn loudspeaker + subs and amps to trade/ part ex if anyone is interested?

I've got 12" golds in ugly DIY Berkley sized cabs. Plan was to rehome them in Balmoral sized cabs,  but along with a few things time and effort isn't forthcoming.

PM if they're of any interest.

Talk to kernow, he has just purchased a second pair of Tannoys and has a pair spare.

It's a shame you only want larger models, as I've got a great pair of Eatons which were serviced by Paul Coupe of RFC before having the crossovers specially tweaked by Paul. 

36 minutes ago, wizmax said:

Talk to kernow, he has just purchased a second pair of Tannoys and has a pair spare.

I can only offer him ten inches 

Matron

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kernow said:

I can only offer him ten inches 

Matron

That doesn't sound what I'm looking for. :-)

I got the chance to listen to a pair of Devon's and the extra couple of inches makes all the difference in the lower frequencies.

Bigger would be preferable.

Ha, ha, ha, ha.

• Like 1

I have a pair of 15" Glenair Tannoys , With grills and keys , Sound amazing , £2200 and they are yours :D

Arvydas in Milton Keynes often has them, Ill have a word.