Need new headshell leads for EKOS MKI

I broke 2 headshell leads this morning while doing regular cleaning :(.  These set of leads were from Adikt and I have no spare at home. I borrowed a set of Audio Technica's leads but they doesn't fit well. The leads are short and heashell is to small to fit them all .  
I know there are still many headshell leads makers around , from bargain to real expensive silver.  Any recommendation on  headshell leads for my EKOS MKI tonearm?
Thank you, 

Where are you based?  In the UK, I’d ask the highly respected Johnnie here…

http://www.audioorigami.co.uk/for-sale/

Contact a Linn dealer and have them supply you with the correct Linn cartridge tags.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nopiano said:

Where are you based?  In the UK, I’d ask the highly respected Johnnie here…

http://www.audioorigami.co.uk/for-sale/

I get mine from John too.

• Like 1

My local reseller has the headshell wires but now  is out of stock. They said it would take some time to arrive with next shipment date. 
I don't want to wait so  I have bought VDH headshell wires and installed on my EKOS . VDH sounds excellent and even much better than the original copper wires, clear, sharp, open up the spacing feeling of each channel that the original copper wires had never offered. 

The only 1 drawback of VDH is the wires are hard. The shop told me these solid silver wires are very fragile and need to bend then into right shape first.  

Where are you located? If in the U.S. I can mail them no charge.

On 12/08/2021 at 21:09, vicdiaz said:

Where are you located? If in the U.S. I can mail them no charge.

Are the ones your supplying Linn?  Those are well made and I think they’re different based on whether they’re for Klyde vs Asaka.  I think the Asaka has smaller pins.

Edited by John76

4 hours ago, John76 said:

Are the ones your supplying Linn?  Those are well made and I think they’re different based on whether they’re for Klyde vs Asaka.  I think the Asaka has smaller pins.

This is correct. The Asaka pins are 1.0mm - the same as the Ekos pins  (certainly the same as the Ekos 2 pins). So basically if you are looking for Asaka leads you want 1.0mm on both ends. If you have a fine, round taper needle file then it pays to slightly open the lead as they are a tight fit onto an Asaka.

Dynavector and Lyra take a 1.2mm lead (I think, if my memory serves me correctly that the Adikt also takes 1..2 mm). I'm afraid that I've  never measured the pins on either a Krystal or a Kandid.

As mentioned earlier, I get mine from John at AO. I literally changed some this morning. I just use the Dynavector ones that he supplies. The tags are robust enough to be bent - which can often be necessary  when fitting  to an Ekos head shell. (I would only do this once - they may well snap if bent too often).Tip: If you've not taken the wires off your Ekos head shell before, make a note of the colour code - the pins don't have coloured tabs on them (at least mine don't)!

• Upvote 1

On 15/08/2021 at 10:06, John76 said:

Yes, I only have one spare set somewhere in my garage.

Edited by vicdiaz