Autumn bake off in Lawrence Town

bigrod

I’m hoping that the Mancave will be totally up and running mid October depending on how soon the carpet comes . Been told it could be 6 weeks  but in these uncertain times with transportation owt could happen ,, my daughter has been waiting for her new bath for nearly 3 months when she was originally told it would be 4 weeks …So will be having a Bake Off as a sort of open day . My preferred date would be Sat 6th Nov but could move it a week either way if it would help ..

I will be able to accommodate a few more than last time so perhaps 14 

Food to be supplied 

Let me know your thoughts

Kindest regards Julian

I was hoping to come to your next bake off Jules but here I am still waiting for a date to get my hip done so maybe next year🙄

Can I put my name down please? What sort of kit do you want brought along for comparisons?

1 hour ago, slavedata said:

Can I put my name down please? What sort of kit do you want brought along for comparisons?

The kit to play with is in the  mancave , vintage gear , bring what you want and sort the best sound between yourselves for the space , Unique experience. So long as you use one of the amps and one of the speakers..remember it’s got to sound good and pass Dianes aesthetics…Pistols at dawn come to mind  .

Hi Julian, I would love to visit and look at your new carpet. 😀 We have met a few times, the last one was at the Chesterfield record fair with Spider and a few others, where I got jealous because you beat me to a Gordon Giltrap lp.  😄

Des.

Edited by Hap Hazzard
  • Haha 1

I would love to visit you Jules, please, I could bring a few new toys..valves of course

Jessica xx

Are you near a main line station Julian as I'd have to catch the train from London if I can come?

Please love to 

4 minutes ago, Lawrence001 said:

Are you near a main line station Julian as I'd have to catch the train from London if I can come?

If you can get to Derby Train station I’ll pick you up if you want. That’s if Julian accepts us all of course. 😀

• Like 1

Yes please if you'll take repeat offenders...

Depending on the date, it's our son's wedding. I suppose I'll need to be at that.

Mind you, as Dean's going, that means there'll be no food left by 10am anyway 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Yes please, I'd love to come along👍.

Best regards, Rob.