linn Radio and Jazz not working

switched on yesterday and neither the Linn Radio or the Jazz stations will work but the classical station does work. Anyone else got this? I should add I use an Akurate DS. All other stations work as well including Tunein.

Edited by OldLinn

27 minutes ago, OldLinn said:

switched on yesterday and neither the Linn Radio or the Jazz stations will work but the classical station does work. Anyone else got this? I should add I use an Akurate DS. All other stations work as well including Tunein.

Yes. I can’t access those channels either. Must be an error in the other end. Linn Classical is working though.

I think I tried all three two days ago here in Taiwan, and none worked. I don't know if I've ever tried to use them, so I put it down to it being geofenced here in Taiwan. Are you all in the UK?

14 minutes ago, Jail4CEOs2 said:

I think I tried all three two days ago here in Taiwan, and none worked. I don't know if I've ever tried to use them, so I put it down to it being geofenced here in Taiwan. Are you all in the UK?

Nope. I’m in Sweden, Europe.

4 hours ago, OldLinn said:

Unfortunately, here in the Netherlands Linn Jazz and Linn Radio are also not available.
Strangely enough, they can be listened to via OnlineRadioBox on
https://onlineradiobox.com/uk/linnjazz/?cs=uk.linnjazz&played=1&lang=en

They work fine for me (UK) via Roon, but not if I use Kazoo, so it’s possibly a TuneIn issue.

Mick

It looks like a Linn problem then so I will contact them in the morning but they will probably be aware.

MickC I don't have them on Tunein just the Radio icon.

Thanks for your responses. 

Edited by OldLinn

4 hours ago, Jail4CEOs2 said:

I am but dont know about the others. 

21 minutes ago, MickC said:

They work fine for me (UK) via Roon, but not if I use Kazoo, so it’s possibly a TuneIn issue.

Mick

I should have said I am using Kazoo but it's strange you can hear them on Roon but I can't.

1 hour ago, OldLinn said:

It looks like a Linn problem then so I will contact them in the morning but they will probably be aware.

MickC I don't have them on Tunein just the Radio icon.

Thanks for your responses. 

I *think* (and happy to be proved wrong!) that if they’re under ‘Radio’ in Kazoo, which is where I tried, they’re from TuneIn. The Radio selection simply shows the favourites from whichever TuneIn account you’re using; if you’ve not set anything up on TuneIn it’s probably the Linn account.

Mick

• Upvote 1

Ah well I reported it and very soon it was all on again. 

Edited by OldLinn
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MickC said:

I *think* (and happy to be proved wrong!) that if they’re under ‘Radio’ in Kazoo, which is where I tried, they’re from TuneIn. The Radio selection simply shows the favourites from whichever TuneIn account you’re using; if you’ve not set anything up on TuneIn it’s probably the Linn account.

Mick

I did find them eventually on Tunein but they didn't work there either. My account was fine but it wasnt just me who couldn't hear. 

2 hours ago, OldLinn said:

Ah well I reported it and very soon it was all on again. 

Thanks for your help and support, glad it's working again (in the Netherland that is) 

• Like 1

How very strange and a week later the three stations are working but there is no visual on any of the icons. Its been like this all day. 

Edited by OldLinn