Mint condition SME Model 10, SME V arm, Dynavector XX2 cartridge - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Fozzy

Selling my SME Model 10 with SME V arm and low mileage Dynavector XX2 cartridge.  I will also include an upgraded tone arm cable made by Audio Origami (a great improvement on the stock SME cable), a bespoke perspex cover for the turntable and a bespoke Mint Tractor set up protractor made specifically for this deck and arm

Five years old and in mint condition with all original packaging, tools, manual etc.

Collection only please from Weybridge, Surrey.

Sensible offers considered around £5K

A new Model 12 with SME V arm and XX2 is over £12.5K! 

arm 3.jpg

cart 2.jpg

arm 1.jpg

arm 2.jpg

cart 1.jpg

Edited by Fozzy
added photos
  • Like 4

@Fozzy  Photos of the actual item are required please .

• Like 2

Just now, Bazzer said:

@Fozzy  Photos of the actual item are required please .

I was just about to post the rules lol

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

Selling my SME Model 10 with SME V arm and low mileage Dynavector XX2 cartridge.  I will also include an upgraded tone arm cable made by Audio Origami (a great improvement on the stock SME cable), a bespoke perspex cover for the turntable and a bespoke Mint Tractor set up protractor made specifically for this deck and arm

Five years old and in mint condition with all original packaging, tools, manual etc.

Collection only please from Weybridge, Surrey.

Sensible offers considered around £5K

A new Model 12 with SME V arm and XX2 is over £12.5K! 

The model 12 is completely different! 

• Haha 1

Picture of the cover which is left on at all times except when I need to swap a record.  I also leave an LP on the platter to protect the delicate platter material from any risk of harm.

Thanks for looking 

With cover.jpg

No photos of the 10 power supply ? I assume that comes with it ?

Ive heard an SME 10 with an SME 1V and a Cadenza Blue. I was impressed. The accompanying electronics (Modwright/Plinius) and speakers (Revel Studios?, the floorstanders that arent Salons anyway) were very good and the TT fitted right in. I cant comment on the price but its a proper front end you have there. The system belongs to Batterredhaggis of course.

GLWS.

If by any chance the prospective buyer has no use for the XX2, do drop me a pm..

Jack NSM

Edited by Non-Smoking Man
  • Like 1

• Administrator

This is a buy and forget purchase . Set up relatively easy . The V is now sill money on eBay . I bought a V 11 yrs ago and had it serviced this year . Only the serial number gave away it was mine when it returned . That good. GWLS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DUVET II said:

This is a buy and forget purchase . Set up relatively easy . The V is now sill money on eBay . I bought a V 11 yrs ago and had it serviced this year . Only the serial number gave away it was mine when it returned . That good. GWLS

That’s spot on.  I spent time getting the settings locked in and it hasn’t needed to be touched since .  

I’m selling with a Mint tractor which I helped get everything just so. 

Just the occasional drop of sme Lubricant into the motor as per their instructions.  That’s it!

• Like 1

• Fozzy changed the title to Mint condition SME Model 10, SME V arm, Dynavector XX2 cartridge - NO LONGER FOR SALE