FS Miyajima Zero (0.7mm) + ETR Mono SUT

Down in Devon

As part of my change of direction I am reluctantly going to have to sell what I think is the best cartridge I have had the pleasure of owning.
If you have never heard a true mono cartridge and heard the front to back layering/rich and natural sound a Miyajima Zero can produce here is a chance to try one at less than half the current costs...

Purchase around 6 years ago its had limited use and is still in great condition. Mine is the 0.7mm version which is perfect for the new mono releases recently released.
(and fine on the older material too)

I also purchased the matching SUT from Hugo around 2 years ago, after hearing one in my system, better than the Miyajima KSW or HM7s that I also owned.

Im looking for
£900 for the Zero
SOLD for the SUT

IMG_1459 IMG_1458 IMG_1440

https://flic.kr/p/2mrPwSD

Edited by Down in Devon

Absolutely cracking combination. The Miyajima monos are top class and have an enviable reputation in their sphere.

Out of my price bracket for a mono cart unfortunately - I have to make do with a .7mm mono'd Decca (which does the job this Zero does. (Had it been the 1mm spherical I'd have been tearing my hear out with frustration..).

You have some special kit on offer at the moment D in D.

Jack NSM

If I’d not just purchased another amp I’d be having this, I’m dying to try a decent mono cart. Glsw 

Phil

You really should at some point Phil, and this has widely been regarded as the best in its class....

The SUT is pretty essential to get the most out of it, and the ETR Mono was/is better than Hashimoto HM7s (and everything else Ive tried)

Edited by Down in Devon
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still available…a chance to hear some of those classic early jazz albums as intended…

I thought I had priced fairly before so hopefully a bargain for someone now!

Edited by Down in Devon

• 2 weeks later...

SUT Sold....Zero still available...

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Zero still FS....

Would be a great match with the mono phono on sale here...

This doesn't work with my current arm so Im keen to move on...Feel free to make me an offer?

Edited by Down in Devon

Just to put an unbiased recommendation here - the Zero is an absolutely stunning mono cartridge. I've used one for about 4 years and wouldn't be without it. 

• Like 1