WTD £500-£800 bookshelf speakers

I have an ad for ae1 which still stands, but looking for:

front ported/sealed cabs ideally unless I really like them!

300-450mm max height 

Reasonably sensitive,(to use with Sugden a21)

Edited by tackleberry

Not sure they’re what you’re after as they’re rear ported but I have some B & W 606 S2 Anniversary Specials. Light oak. £450

• Like 1

these would be superb with the sugden , they are clear , beautiful with vocals and very surprising . nice finish too in the oak 

Superfi in Nottingham have Audiovector QR1 ex demo, for £800 ish..

They may be on eBay soon.

Thanks guys, I’ll wait and see what gets offered.👍

I’ve got a pair of Proac D1s in cherry I think they are and will sound great with your Sugden. There rear ported though. £750.00. You can view them on gumtree. 

🧐

Thanks for the offer Billy.👍

48 minutes ago, billthewiz said:

I’ve got a pair of Proac D1s in cherry I think they are and will sound great with your Sugden. There rear ported though. £750.00. You can view them on gumtree. 

Proac's are Ace with Sugden. I run my Sugden A21aL with 87dB Transmission Audio M1i's and they sound fabulous. Apparently the Suggy likes a more difficult load.

Klipsch RP-600M Speakers - Walnut - Open Box B-Grade Bookshelf Loudspeakers Pair | eBay

If the post above is true, these easy load speakers may not be the ones, but I'd certainly like to hear then with the Sugden

I have a pair of Linn 109s that may fit the bill. 88db and front ported.  In the white finish though, which might, or might not go with surroundings. I’d be looking for £525. 

I don't know about suitability, but I have some Totem Rainmaker speakers in black that I'd let go for £300 plus delivery.

No original packaging but in fantastic condition and an absolute steal at the price.

I have a pair of Jamo Concert 8 in cherry, superb speakers, rear ports. Work really well with Sugden, I have a A21. Would be looking for £650.

Let me look when I get a min guys.👍👍