FS LEAK STEREO 20

robin

I had a Django passive with the Billington transformers. Had balanced outs which I liked. Sold it to Jessica_k as I needed the money for summat else - normally the Django is a keeper.

You will find a buyer for the Leak.

Jack NSM

4 hours ago, Non-Smoking Man said:

I had a Django passive with the Billington transformers. Had balanced outs which I liked. Sold it to Jessica_k as I needed the money for summat else - normally the Django is a keeper.

You will find a buyer for the Leak.

Jack NSM

Yes mine was the same one, sold it this year to the flash

Have a bump on me, Robin.

Jack NSM

• Upvote 1

Thanks Jack, i wasnt that bothered if this sold or not, but its looking like my dac may be stuffed, and if im going to replace that i want a audio note dac 2.1, so need to raise a few bob, retired pensioner that i am, so the giveaway price is now £850.00, a massive £100 off,  

14 minutes ago, robin said:

Thanks Jack, i wasnt that bothered if this sold or not, but its looking like my dac may be stuffed, and if im going to replace that i want a audio note dac 2.1, so need to raise a few bob, retired pensioner that i am, so the giveaway price is now £850.00, a massive £100 off,  

and to sweeten the deal a touch more i will also throw in a quad of mazda el34s i was useing before i sourced the mullards

Just now, robin said:

and to sweeten the deal a touch more i will also throw in a quad of mazda el84s i was useing before i sourced the mullards

Playing mine now, probably the best amp I've owned, and I've had some. Some of the 'serviced' examples I've seen on eBay give me panic attacks ! 

This is the one to go for.

• Like 1

Thanks ian, im putting the radford on soon, 

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

Please don't ! 😉

i needa new dac

Please note non smoking man's post, first one on the classifieds, wam taxi coming to very near to me next month

a bump for the weekend, these amps are such great value for money, i thought it would have sold quickly

there you go

rear pic.jpg

• Like 1