Jump to content

FS LEAK STEREO 20


robin
 Share

Recommended Posts

I had a Django passive with the Billington transformers. Had balanced outs which I liked. Sold it to Jessica_k as I needed the money for summat else - normally the Django is a keeper.

You will find a buyer for the Leak.

Jack NSM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Non-Smoking Man said:

I had a Django passive with the Billington transformers. Had balanced outs which I liked. Sold it to Jessica_k as I needed the money for summat else - normally the Django is a keeper.

You will find a buyer for the Leak.

Jack NSM

Yes mine was the same one, sold it this year to the flash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have a bump on me, Robin.

Jack NSM

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Jack, i wasnt that bothered if this sold or not, but its looking like my dac may be stuffed, and if im going to replace that i want a audio note dac 2.1, so need to raise a few bob, retired pensioner that i am, so the giveaway price is now £850.00, a massive £100 off,  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, robin said:

Thanks Jack, i wasnt that bothered if this sold or not, but its looking like my dac may be stuffed, and if im going to replace that i want a audio note dac 2.1, so need to raise a few bob, retired pensioner that i am, so the giveaway price is now £850.00, a massive £100 off,  

and to sweeten the deal a touch more i will also throw in a quad of mazda el34s i was useing before i sourced the mullards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, robin said:

and to sweeten the deal a touch more i will also throw in a quad of mazda el84s i was useing before i sourced the mullards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Playing mine now, probably the best amp I've owned, and I've had some. Some of the 'serviced' examples I've seen on eBay give me panic attacks ! 

This is the one to go for.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks ian, im putting the radford on soon, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

Please don't ! 😉

i needa new dac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please note non smoking man's post, first one on the classifieds, wam taxi coming to very near to me next month

Link to comment
Share on other sites

a bump for the weekend, these amps are such great value for money, i thought it would have sold quickly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

there you go

rear pic.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...