SOLD! Acoustic Energy AE1 Active Speakers With Matching Stands.....

Madvinyljunkie II

What I have for sale is a beautiful pair of Acoustic Energy Active AE1's in their real cherry veneer & piano gloss finish they come complete with matching stands(see photos) If it was looks alone that decided which speakers stayed it would be these but my Opals remain the musical benchmark in my room.

I bought these 2/3 months ago here on the wam because I was smitten by their beauty and have recently gone active so was curious about their performance. As a stand alone speaker they do everything you want and for such a small speaker do bass really well. They do imaging really well & with some adustment to treble & bass they can be tuned a bit to suit your room.

They are in superb condition with a slight mark mark on the side of one speaker it refused to show itself in a picture so I gave up trying.I have the original speaker double box and stand box. All the accessories are complete inc 3m inters packing covers mains leads manual gloves. 

I am looking for £725.00 ono + postage if required I would prefer collection so the stands can remain assembled but also happy to post within the UK.

Payment via bank transfer please.

If you have any questions please post them on this thread & I will reply the same way. Any discussion about price via PM please.

A3DFD35E-A4E1-4A77-996C-BE8D91CBF3F6.jpeg

7B82A444-DF3D-4405-8BEE-D8D3F38C11B4.jpeg

Edited by Madvinyljunkie II

43D725BF-064B-4BA0-90D1-ADC9C81D63F6.jpeg

528D5546-DCAE-4484-AC32-940D79547FD0.jpeg

BA0E135C-3807-4A2A-A714-9EB8A01733C1.jpeg

AB91E8FA-6106-43EF-9A65-CD9AD78F0658.jpeg

4 hours ago, Samhud said:

Nice, what make/model are the stands?

They are Acoustic Energy Stands that have the same piano gloss finish down the front as the speakers so matching them👍

Edited by Madvinyljunkie II

• Madvinyljunkie II changed the title to FOR SALE!! Acoustic Energy AE1 Active Speakers With Matching Stands.....
19 minutes ago, TIU said:

Very smart but 'Accustic'?

Sorted👍

PM sent

These are now SOLD subject to payment on Collection on Wednesday.

Mods,

Please don't archive until after Wed when I will confirm they are sold.

Ta Steve.

• Madvinyljunkie II changed the title to SOLD! Acoustic Energy AE1 Active Speakers With Matching Stands.....

Think you've given me a brand new pair Steve! They're immaculate. Lashed up but will place them properly over the weekend, thanks, Paul

They are a lovely looking pair of speakers enhanced by the matching stands  I hope you enjoy them Paul as they sound as good as they look👍