wtd - metrum octave / audionote zero (modded) dac

nut

At the risk of helping yourself achieve your goal, wouldn't you be better off furnishing your post with some actual details of your requirements.

Nothing too crazy, just useful stuff like specifications, age, colour, budget etc.

As you've also mentioned a modified AN Zero Dac, perhaps try to shine some light on what mods you were hoping to find.

God helps those...

• Like 1

A metrum octave...or an audionote dac zero.

The dac zero would be one that has had caps and valve upgraded which i think are the main mods.

22 minutes ago, nut said:

A metrum octave...or an audionote dac zero.

The dac zero would be one that has had caps and valve upgraded which i think are the main mods.

so you dont care if it is the Metrum Octave mk1 or mk2, or what colour it is. you dont care if it's the AN DAC Zero or the 0.1x? or which caps were modded and what caps or valves it was modded with or if it was done DIY or trained prof.

super helpful!πŸ™„

Super Wammer

I have Sooo! Missed your clarity of thought Chris😝😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Super Wammer
1 minute ago, deggie said:

More Germanic now Steve ......9_9

Yeah I thought so🧐

Hello Phil, I have a Metrum Octave Mk11 in black and is in unmarked condition. It is the non usb version so that leaves you with two digital inputs, coax and optical.

I use a few dacs ranging from Mytek stereo 192 to Mydac, the Metrum is perhaps a tad smoother in delivery. Floundering on suggesting a price, how does Β£300 sound.

Based near Shrewsbury.

• Roo locked this topic