WTD - Streamer or maybe p/ex for ATOM?

Im still looking for a streamer that:

• Doesnt have amplification
  • Has or doesn't have a DAC
  • Can be controlled by an ANDROID app.
  • Black finish preferred

I currently have an ATOM which is superb but currently using active speakers and its amplifier is wasted. I want to add a sub and use my NORD preamp as the control centre so a simple streamer (DAC) would be a better fit.

Happy to consider a swap with cash adjustment or straight purchase of yours.

Im North Midlands and would look to collect or meet up rather than couriers etc.

Many thanks

Paul

59 minutes ago, pauljdh said:
Im still looking for a streamer that:

• Doesnt have amplification
  • Has or doesn't have a DAC
  • Can be controlled by an ANDROID app.
  • Black finish preferred

I currently have an ATOM which is superb but currently using active speakers and its amplifier is wasted. I want to add a sub and use my NORD preamp as the control centre so a simple streamer (DAC) would be a better fit.

Happy to consider a swap with cash adjustment or straight purchase of yours.

Im North Midlands and would look to collect or meet up rather than couriers etc.

Many thanks

Paul

Paul

Apologies if I replied to an earlier thread - I’m having trouble finding my previous comments on threads!

Anyway, if I’ve not already mentioned it (and apologies for being boring if I have) - could a Raspberry Pi streamer feature on your list of possible solutions?

Stuart

4 minutes ago, Cool Dude Ted said:

Paul

Apologies if I replied to an earlier thread - I’m having trouble finding my previous comments on threads!

Anyway, if I’ve not already mentioned it (and apologies for being boring if I have) - could a Raspberry Pi streamer feature on your list of possible solutions?

Stuart

Thanks, I have tried a pi and I didn't really get on with it and pretty average sound too (can't remember which top hat it had mind you......)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cool Dude Ted said:

Paul

Stuart

To find previous posts, just go to your profile (top right) and you should see the recent ones, for older ones you will need to click on "See my activity"

Would the Bluesound Node 2i meet your requirements?

I use one with active speakers.

Edited by StingRay
  • Like 1