For Sale: Benchmark AHB2 Power Amplifier.

tinturkey

Up for sale is my Benchmark AHB2 power amplifier finished in black with all accessories and manufacturers packaging.

I bought the amp new from a chap on eBay just under one month ago. He had opened it once just to check if everything was ok inside the box. The amp was brand new when it reached me as can be seen by the photos that I took unpacking it. It does have a U.S power chord as the sellers friend had brought it from there so you can either change the plug on the lead provided or use a normal (decent) power lead.

I have used it lightly since the 30th September so I would imagine the amp has only just 'burned in' and obviously the amp is in brand new condition.

As we know retail price for these amps is £3499. I paid the seller £2855 for it so I would really like to get that amount for it. I'll pay for the UK shipping. Also open to sensible offers.

I'm just south of Maidstone in Kent if anyone is interested in giving it a listen or pick after buying.

Photos:-

n9JZD1T.jpg4cZTGKN.jpgJynaFnA.jpgUu1oLvb.jpg

Edited by tinturkey
Offers.

pics here as these dont show up 

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/benchmark-ahb2-power-amplifier.260741/

you have to use a different way of sharing pics on the wam 

Edited by hifinutt

The pictures can be embedded here OK, via the 'Other Media' link at the bottom right of the post creation/edit and then using the option to add via a URL. Here's the first one done that way to prove the point:

Ze5GIqi.jpg

• Like 1

Just hold your mouse over "tinturkey" and you will see "message" and click on that 

• Like 2