F. S. Icon Audio MB845SE Monos.

Lurch

A pair of superb sounding Icon Audio MB845SE 90wpc Monoblocks. 

SE spec = upgraded driver valves + Jensen Caps. 

I've loved every minute of my ownership of these superb sounding amps which many of you have heard driving my Usher Dancer Mini 2 DMDs at Kegworth in 2018& 2019 and also my recently departed Quad 989s at BOs. Only moving them on as I recently bought a pair of Nord One UP SE NC500Ms, which have gelled better with my recently acquired Martin Logan Summits. 

£3,000

Sensible offers considered. 

Collection/Wam taxi from Chichester. 

SHIPPING:

These are heavy (35kg each) so shipping would be expensive as it would be 3 boxes. 2x 35kg + 1x 5kg (box with valves in). So shipping at cost. 

Amps will come supplied with the current valve compliment, + my spare valves as listed below. 

Spares:

3x 845 (1x EH + 2X unbranded) 

2x 6SN7 unbranded 

2x 6SL7 unbranded

IMG_20201111_153155.thumb.jpg.3adad3bdcde94a6c736155076b7b90d3.jpg16272012181527838488139386717008.thumb.jpg.1764117f16aee458f21c99794d5bdf58.jpg

IMG_20210914_150807.jpg

Edited by Lurch
  • Like 3

Bump

Nooooo! Sacrilege!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

And up again

Boing said Zebedee. 

Up down, up down, ⬆️

These are really excellent! How would I know?? Well I've had many valve amps/power amps/mono blocks  - several Icon Audio - Stereo 60 mkiii , WAD 300B PSE, Velleman K4040, etc but currently these exact amps -MB845s with Jensen capacitor upgrade - really hope you don't regret selling these and a dead on bloke to deal with - again how would I know, I sold him a turntable some time ago. GLWTS!

Can we see pictures with your new Enterprise arm please I think it will help your sale to show that you’re man of exquisite taste! Other than selling these great amps of course..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I lifted the amps up to photograph with the Enterprise Mk4, not only would I be a man of taste I would also be a man with a serious hernia and a truss. 😳

• Haha 1

Bump