FS: Sonus Faber Elipsa

Sir_Franc

£4,600    I own too many wonderful pairs of speakers so I've decided I sadly need to let some go. So here's my Sonus Faber Elipsa's in the lovely solid maple & granite colour finish with leather front and rear in very good condition. Not shown in the pictures (but included) are the feet as I used the speakers on a dedicated plinth. Happy to demo.

Specs:

Sensitivity: 91dB, Impedance 4 ohms.  Dimensions: HxWxD 1245mm x 550mm x 455mm. Weight 48.5kg.

Collection from Crowborough, East Sussex.

Sonus Faber Elipsa Sonus Faber Elipsa Sonus Faber Elipsa Sonus Faber Elipsa Sonus Faber Elipsa Sonus Faber Elipsa Sonus Faber Elipsa _B250322

Thanks for looking.

• Like 10

Flipping ‘eck  Rick, I have one pair of your cast offs - one can only imagine on the exotica you decide to keep!

• Like 1

Wow.
One day, maybe...

: )

• Like 1

Sweet as!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lostwin said:

Flipping ‘eck  Rick, I have one pair of your cast offs - one can only imagine on the exotica you decide to keep!

Hi Richard, I'm good at buying speakers but haven't been so good at selling when a new pair comes in. Sadly all the speakers are taking up too much room so some have to go!

• Like 1

Beautiful construction 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sir_Franc said:

Hi Richard, I'm good at buying speakers but haven't been so good at selling when a new pair comes in. Sadly all the speakers are taking up too much room so some have to go!

Makes sense Rick and I hope you are keeping well.

Stunning looking speakers and Rick’s a gent to deal with - he may even help you work out how to load them into your car! 🤓

• Like 1

😍😍😍  :notworthy:     Second on my bucket list

• Like 1