Wanted... Pair of 211 valves.

Fullrange

Please let me know if you have a pair of new or lightly used 211 valves for sale.

Thanks.

Hi I have got 4 off Psvane 211's - HiFi series if you are interested 

They were playing away nicely in my amps but I replaced them with some Nos GE 211's - case of upgraditis i am afraid

8 minutes ago, oneills said:

Hi I have got 4 off Psvane 211's - HiFi series if you are interested 

They were playing away nicely in my amps but I replaced them with some Nos GE 211's - case of upgraditis i am afraid

Hi.

Please PM me with pictures and price please.

Many thanks.

IMG_20220114_194417.jpg

I have a pair of Elrog 211 valves that I bought from Kevin Scott a while ago, and then hardly ever used thereafter. I paid £1,000 for them new - current price is 1590 Euros.

Weirdly, although I bought them new, they have a slightly different internal structure:

843527267_Elrog211_1.thumb.jpg.2f81381e14ca243af63454379c1b2bcb.jpg

However, I did have them tested, and recall that they measured almost identically. Conservatively, there's 100 hours on them, but actually much less, because I sold my Consonance 211 monos soon after buying them. (The Consonance/Elrog combo sounded totally awesome driving my Tune Audio Anima horns.)

I have absolutely no need for the Elrogs now, having recently gone fully active with multiple Neurochrome amps in both my systems. Would be happy to take £600 for the pair shipped (within UK).

Mani.