Tel

What are you listening to right now?

1 minute ago, Hurricane said:

Led Zeppelin III - Led Zeppelin.  Vinyl.  How good is this?  Rhetorical question...

image.png.68be825ea41550cb5683d2ed2dcefd45.png

I have a Robert Plant signed copy of that after The Honeydrippers Retford Porterhouse, and I had to buy him a beer to get it:D

• Like 1

Super Wammer

R-14718304-1580244260-7723.jpeg.jpg

[1970] Genesis - Trespass [1983 CD]

Edited by orbscure
  • Like 1

Super Wammer

Faithless - All Blessed.    CD

2ED8A71D-5978-4083-B48A-5D13443C9011.jpeg

• Like 2

one of the best albums by Gert Emmens 

looking forward to the new album from The superb OTARION 

Near field listening to ..melody gardot ....New album...........hmmm lush .......9_9

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Phobic said:

KLF - White room

White Room: Amazon.co.uk: Music

Brilliant album. At the time I had not heard anything like it. I bought my first copy in Paris, on cassette tape. Top notch recording, probably the best quality cassette tape I owned, and a I had a few hundred. 

However, there are a couple different CD releases, and one of them I did not care for at all. Not massive differences, but enough to put me off. I don't know if I still got it, I'll have a look. I will never understand the logic behind issuing releases with different playlists, or different arrangements etc. 

1 minute ago, Alexxus said:

Brilliant album. At the time I had not heard anything like it. I bought my first copy in Paris, on cassette tape. Top notch recording, probably the best quality cassette tape I owned, and a I had a few hundred. 

However, there are a couple different CD releases, and one of them I did not care for at all. Not massive differences, but enough to put me off. I don't know if I still got it, I'll have a look. I will never understand the logic behind issuing releases with different playlists, or different arrangements etc. 

yeah it's a belter. I loved listening to all the different remixes that were out at the time, sadly I've lost almost all of them.

I think it's aged really well too.

I'm almost up to "justified and ancient", cranking the volume up in preparation!  :rockin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, deggie said:

Near field listening to ..melody gardot ....New album...........hmmm lush .......9_9

me too !! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phobic said:

yeah it's a belter. I loved listening to all the different remixes that were out at the time, sadly I've lost almost all of them.

I think it's aged really well too.

I'm almost up to "justified and ancient", cranking the volume up in preparation!  :rockin:

The remixes were really crazy. I must have had a couple CDs with remixes only. Some of them actually very good. I think only MARRS's "Pump up the volume" had more remixes.  

• Like 1