Tel

What are you listening to right now?

C6B0AA25-BAD2-40FB-94A7-8991E6485AD7.thumb.jpeg.103647f9ed399a11160c1eb68a228308.jpeg
Gunship - Dark All Days Instrumentals  Tidal  2018/2020 

Edited by Beyond you

Klangstof - The Noise You Make Is Silent

https://tidal.com/album/129710219

R-15687151-1595920535-5349.jpeg.jpg

FLAC

Lyla Foy - Bigger Brighter. Decent on first listen

https://tidal.com/album/90790600

Edited by Lee M

yellow.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, toms wait said:

what is on immersion to make it different enough to warrant another

For me personally it's because it's the best 24bit source of the album I have, sounds amazing, clearly better than any other version I have (think I have around 5 at the moment).

There's unreleased content and some different mixes with it, particularly good if you're into surround or quad. of passing interest to me in all honesty, I just bought it for the remastered 24bit.

includes the original 'Dark Side Of The Moon' album now digitally remastered, plus rare and unreleased tracks, demos and video material, all packaged in a sublime Limited Edition box set with exclusive merchandise and packaging. DVD 1 of the set features James Guthrie's 5.1 surround mixes in both standard and high resolution formats; Alan Parson's Quad Mix in both standard and high resolution and the LPCM stereo mix. DVD 2 includes 'Live in Brighton 1972', 'The Dark Side of the Moon' 2003 documentary and the concert screen films in 5.1 surround mix and high resolution stereo mix. The final disc is a Blu-ray featuring James Guthrie's 2003 5.1 surround mix in high resolution audio, the original stereo mix in high definition audio, 'Live in Brighton 1972', 'The Dark Side of the Moon' 2003 documentary and the British, French and North American concert screen films in both 5.1 surround and LPCM mixes. Regarded by many as THE greatest album of all time and spending no less than 741 weeks in the charts from 1973 to 1988, it just got even better!

12 hours ago, Bazzer said:

You've been on the Wam all day , somebody been picking on you ? Report him , if we like him we'll ban you instead :D

the little one tried to kill herself with a bit of licorice - she's fine, I reported her to 999 :D

Super Wammer

Groove Armada - Back To Mine.   CD

EF9E881C-97F4-431D-B219-B5512E7855B7.jpeg

• Like 2

elvis.jpg

• Like 1