Tel

What are you listening to right now?

anathema-distant-satellites.jpg (570×570)

Spotify

12 minutes ago, jkbmusic said:

I would send you a link so you could decide what it sounds like, but I would not want to breach any rules or copyright law, so you will have to look for it yourself :TheBird:.

14 minutes ago, jkbmusic said:

I would send you a link so you could decide what it sounds like, but I would not want to breach any rules or copyright law, so you will have to look for it yourself :TheBird:.

Jeff,

The sharing rules didn't seem to bother you until i reported your link to the whole album.

You edited/deleted my give away free thread last week and other mods got involved.

I think forum owners and all the Mods on here should be on the same page regarding what breaks copyright sharing laws and what doesn't on here?

What you posted didn't break any copyright laws but it did break the sharing rules on here as they stand now.

I was just making a point,Not having ago at you man.

I also think a  Do you work in the music/ record retail industry? Declamation should be added to the questionnaire for members to say yes i do or no i don't.

Just like the do you work in the Audio/ HiFi industry question?

5 minutes ago, munch said:

Jeff,

The sharing rules didn't seem to bother you until i reported your link to the whole album.

You edited/deleted my give away free thread last week and other mods got involved.

I think forum owners and all the Mods on here should be on the same page regarding what breaks copyright sharing laws and what doesn't on here?

What you posted didn't break any copyright laws but it did break the sharing rules on here as they stand now.

I was just making a point,Not having ago at you man.

I also think a  Do you work in the music/ record retail industry? Declamation should be added to the questionnaire for members to say yes i do or no i don't.

Just like the do you work in the Audio/ HiFi industry question?

I shall revert to a PM in order to respond to this post, rather than "Air dirty laundry" in the open forum.

Super Wammer

big.jpg (402×400)

Coldplay - Ghost Stories

1 minute ago, jkbmusic said:

big.jpg (402×400)

Coldplay - Ghost Stories

Not easy when Bands best albums tend to be their early ones but i really love this its up there with Parachutes for me 

16 minutes ago, Duvet said:

Not easy when Bands best albums tend to be their early ones but i really love this its up there with Parachutes for me 

I was late getting into Coldplay, possibly after the 2nd or 3rd album was released, but I now have and like them all. I suppose I'm easy pleased, but disregard all the negative hype, and like the albums for what they are. I might give my "180 gram Audiophile Quality Limited Edition":geek: copy of "X&Y" a spin at the weekend, providing I manage to stay off the alchohol before I fire up the record player, I would'nt want to have any accidents with my Stylus  Humor smileys and other free emoticons at emoticons.funwebproducts.com. .

Edited by jkbmusic

Listening to this on my brand new toy, a NuPrime 10H DAC. I had to faff about for about half an hour until I figured how to play DSD at the proper sampling rate. Sounds nice and clean, but I fail to hear any night & day differences compared to 44.1 kHz. Perhaps my wife can hear them from the next room :P

9694698jpg.jpg

Peter Gabriel - Shaking The Tree

61OjOgt7xzL.jpg

Anyone that loves electronic music should listen to Daphne's albums.

She was one of the first genius  pioneers.:^

41xQLknZdYL.jpg (500×500)

coldplay rush of blood to the head

Containing what is still my favourite Coldplay tune, Clocks.